A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

Hahahah EAD Hutchy.

1 Like

wotfarkenevs

1 Like

Word from ewok street is that Hutchy has been talent spotted for role as jabba the hutt on next star wars film as they won’t need to spend on makeup or slug costume.

1 Like

Who cares

Someone at Channel 9 seriously sat in a meeting and said “The absolute number one problem with The Footy Show is Craig Hutchinson, remember when we had Eddy? And Trevor? Those were the days…”

3 Likes

It is pretty pathetic that this all they’ve got left. At the same time, Hutchy is a hard man to look at or listen to for very long - so yeah, replacing him with a flog like Eddy is ratings gold!

Just need Trev to replace that Pelican Hughesy now.

3 Likes

I liked Eddie before the Essendon mum saga buuuuut honestly will he change the show much? I may tune in.

2 Likes

Im a fan of bringing back what worked.

So bring back Trev get rid of Billy.

Does it still work though? The format is tired and boring.

2 Likes

so it will just become the collingwood show again? Yeah that will help ratings. Just let the show die already

1 Like

Seriously, Trevor is one of the unfunniest men I’ve ever seen. Billy isn’t funny either - he’s just blokey, but… just nuke the whole show.

1 Like

NRL footy show is so much better- you don’t even need to follow NRL to enjoy the show!

1 Like

It won’t work, but when it finally goes down it puts another black mark next to that racist Eddie’s name and probably gives Hutchinson one more thing to be bitter about. So I’m all for it.

The real question is how has Hutchys biggest fan and well known d-bag enthusiast Rolo taken this?

Uncontrollable weeping? Candlelight vigil? Double quarter pounder meal in solidarity?

6 Likes

Replace them with blitz pod cast.

I’m sure Hutchy’s unparalleled insight into “how the footy media works” would mean he saw this coming months ago.

3 Likes

Bring back Kevin Dennis.

2 Likes

The very best thing our household can do is NOT watch it. Same old, same old.

Talk about people telling some Essendon supporters to move on. Really!!!

2 Likes

Already said this on blitz but he clearly wasn’t happy there, nor was a good fit. The whole show is a relic regardless.