A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

What in the weird…now that’s a delusional pearler!

Well they have very little else to barrack for this season…

Just the look of Mr Marmalade is funny as all ■■■■!

Hayley Cooney.

2 Likes

Only just saw the new title :laughing:

Live re-enactments of our match threads would be even better.

2 Likes

Dunno if I could cope with The Footy Show being on that often.

2 Likes

Getting Eddie back is a backwards step which is perfect as the show is designed for a backward
audience.

4 Likes

Yep and when they finish watching TFS, they spend the rest of their lives in the comments section of the Hun. They deserve each other.

1 Like

NRL Footy Show - quality presenters who share a great camaraderie, variety of regular segments & specials, plenty of humour, fast moving, no wankers.
AFL Footy Show - none of the above. (Will applaud Sam for calling out the bllsht thru the Saga)

2 Likes

Get Fev to host.

1 Like

It’s been a few years since I’ve seen any of the Footy Show, but it used to be ‘let’s make fun of the fat man, the old man and the hairy man’. How can that not be a winning formula??

1 Like

He’s good on Off The Bench.

“ANY OTHER UNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIION!”

1 Like

Mate…you’ve been watching too much Dawson’s Creek!

And they call that blonde chick presenter “darl”

It’s slightly more cringey than the AFL one IMO.

1 Like

Farken eh.

Always been better. These days it’s streets ahead.

I don’t actualy watch the show but its hard not to hear/see the goings on.

I reckon Hutchy was always a bad fit for that role. Hutchy sees himself as a serious media commentator. His straight guy was never going to fit. Oh and most people think he is a ■■■■.

But I reckon he’ll be happy to have been given the boot as the show is dying a (not so) slow death regardless of any changes that they make.

He will just go back to what he does well. Running his media organisation, which you would have to assume is doing fairy well.

Not sure I get the whole love for the NRL show having watched it a few times. Yes they have segments, but it’s all very cringey, certainly not much better than what the AFL one was/is. They also have a “make fun of the fat guy” regular parts. I don’t watch the AFL one now since Lyon/Brayshaw, which I thought was decent.

3 Likes

Been revealed today Garry has been porking Mrs Brownless for 5 years