A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

it’s contrary to popular opinion, of course you do!

8 Likes

I actually don’t mind KB. He is the football version of that old bloke at the pub describing how things were better back in his day, and what should be done despite having little clue as to what is actually going on.

Although, that is on the caveat he isn’t talking to Patrick Smith…

KB is a fking disgrace to the afl media. and the afl media are pure garbage.

3 Likes

Diggers is a big fan of Melbourne’s 10th most popular radio station, which he streams from Perth to get news about Sydney.

8 Likes

I’m not the only one and I put it to you that those who oppose his re-engagement are in the minority and are getting all contrarian.

After all. If people weren’t listening , they would fire his wrinkly backside.

1 Like

True. We get 75% West Coast content, 23% Fremantle with the remaining 2% shared between the other 16x clubs.

It’s not easy over here.

3 Likes

I took them once and nearly bit a girls ar$e at a pub, which was stopped thankfully. I was then convinced the ice cubes in my drink where possessed by Mary Magdalene and went home.
I’m normal now but she has been a reoccurring thought ever since.

1 Like

Well…they’re not.
They are on the way back, though.
In July they were Melbourne’s 12th most popular radio station.
They’d wanna keep their eye on Coles digital radio, though.

2 Likes

Is this like your “there’s guilty and there’s not guilty and some other state that only I know about” fact?

4 Likes

You should take a moment to reflect on the state you’re in.

And for the record, Not Guilty means you didn’t do it. Aquitted means you may have done it, but the state can’t prove it.

1 Like

And for the broken record, you are still wrong on this.

Acquitted means not farking guilty and you are free to go.

6 Likes

acquit

/əˈkwɪt/

verb

past tense: acquitted ; past participle: acquitted

free (someone) from a criminal charge by a verdict of not guilty.

“she was acquitted on all counts”

synonyms: absolve, clear, exonerate, exculpate, declare innocent, find innocent, pronounce not guilty

verb [usually passive]

If someone is acquitted of a crime in a court of law, they are formally declared not to have committed the crime.

Mr Ling was acquitted of disorderly behaviour by magistrates. [be VERB-ed + of]

2 Likes

Lol old man Diggers is making things up again everyone

2 Likes

lawyers at twenty paces GAZ, LAWYERS. have to do a few more sporties with big william k brownless to pay these ones off.

3 Likes

OH-HO NOOOOO YOU CANT SAY THAT GARRY HAHAHA SPUDREGIS CHEWMAN BRISTLE

6 Likes

Acquitted means the state couldn’t prove you did it, not that you didn’t do it. You’re still free to go however, your reputation is not completely unencumbered of suspicion.

I gave an example earlier of a magistrate who acquitted a fellow despite declaring in sentencing to having significant doubts. The bloke left court out the front door but that doesn’t mean he didn’t do it.

ACQUITTED DUKE, ACQUITTED! FREE TO DRINK FROFFYS AT HIS OWN LEISURE

6 Likes

GARRY DIGGERS IS TALKIN SOME RUBBISH OHHOOOO NOOO A REAL RUBBISH OPERATOR OH HOOO DIGMAN

3 Likes

HOHOOOO PRE WE MADE THE SAME JOKE AT THE SAME FRICKIN TIME OH HOOOO WERE REAL LATE NIGHT JOKE OPERATORS HOOOO WHADDAYA SAY GAZ

4 Likes