A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

Garry really does need to STF up!

He pulled the mental health card as soon as the stories of his affair with Billy’s misses appeared.

Nobody does hypocritical quite like Garry.

3 Likes

Talk about zero personal awareness.

As someone who personally struggles with mental health issues, I’m getting pretty sick and tired of people using it as an excuse to get away with things

25 Likes

Nobody does it better than the AFL unfortunately.

They want the big money but not the pressure that comes with it.

H’m, I wonder which team might be???
Guess.

1 Like

Surely they’ll self-report soon enough?

1 Like

indeed

2 Likes

Starts with Colling and ends with Wood.

I was thinking the one down seaside with similar colours to them but another colour added

1 Like

I was thinking Sydney or Freo.

It’s victimhood culture mate. Unfortunately it’s something we allow far too much of.

Why aren’t WorkSafe and / or the AFL investigating such an unhealth work place?

1 Like

16 out of a total list is what, about 40%? Obviously much less when you add the multitude of coaches, staff, etc etc. but let’s be very generous and call it 25%.

If Worksafe were investigating workplaces where 25% of staff were dabbling in recreational drugs they would be investigating every workplace in Melbourne

3 Likes

I really don’t think so. 25% is huge.

4 Likes

If 25% of a workplace was suffering from a specific ailment, I would say that was significant and worthy of investigation.
Obviously the case reported by SEN is a sham. In which case the AFL should investigate as it appears, on the surface, that their rules are being manipulated to circumvent their intention.

Isn’t this old news?

The same rumours circled about a club around the time of their premiership and how many of them were manipulating the rules to avoid testing. It looks like they have learn’t from their rat pack/senior leaders, tweaked the approach from self report to mental health and away they go.

As if anything is going to happen from the AFL. lol.

And as if you needed further confirmation it was Collingwood…

I love how he’s having a crack at Ross Stevenson as well. Eddie’s credibility vs Ross Stevenson’s - I know whose side id pick.

3 Likes

Good Old Clenbuterol Forever…

8 Likes

No………………………………………………probably a GOOD THING I’m dYSLEXIC.

1 Like

OK, so time to ban all the players, fine them millions of dollars, force all the coaches to quit and bring them down on charges of disrepute and bad governance, and force their senior team to suit up the VFL side.

Only fair, right Ed?

4 Likes