A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

Does it matter if its the ex wife or daughter - Both parties are adults and can make their own decisions.

Actually as I said earlier, if he has been “porking” the daughter who is 20 for 3 plus years (the time frame that Billy has allegedly proclaimed) then you might want to re-evaluate your comment. She wasn’t an adult when it started (if it was her which imo it wasn’t).

Does it matter if its the ex wife or daughter - Both parties are adults and can make their own decisions.

Actually as I said earlier, if he has been “porking” the daughter who is 20 for 3 plus years (the time frame that Billy has allegedly proclaimed) then you might want to re-evaluate your comment. She wasn’t an adult when it started (if it was her which imo it wasn’t).

How about 3-4 years ago he started porking nicky, and then lately, he porked one of the daughters.

I heard both daughters. And a Kardashian.

I’ll raise you three zeeebras and a monkey.

Jungle style, like it.
Release the hippos.

Maybe billy could root garry as some sort of feel better thing.

That’s the rumour going around.

That’d be a bit hairy …

Could "they" get Sammy Newman and a dummy go through the motions on that "footy" show?

If they don’t extract the urine out of him on the footy show it’ll be pretty disappointing

Best thing that happened to the footy show in ten years. Now if only we can get Barret to get caught balls deep in Hutchys sphincter next to a pile of AFL secret docs the show might become watchable again.

I used to love the footy show. Footy training Thursday night then into club rooms for a beer and hear the team announced. Then back to a Uni house where someone would be cooking up tea to go with the snags in bread you’d already had at the club. No one would be thinking about chicks it was just footy, footy, footy. By 8.30 when it came in you where amped. No carry on, just everyone in a living room with a decent fire and a bong circulating. ■■■■ what ever Chanel 7 waa putting up against it, this was everything a post adolescent footballophile would want. Eddie drove it well and Sam was Sam and Trevor was funny. Yes he went downhill but it says something that he was still the funniest part of the show. In fact you could run his bad stuff against brayshaws and brownless best work and it’d still win.

It’s run its race. I’m a classless bogan and even I can see its offensive. It used to be three people that focused on footy with the occasional self reverence which was part of its charm. Now it’s three sleaze balls, and im not including sam, that spout super star at every opportunity and you could easily believe they where talking about themselves. And Barrett is an absolute exclamation mark on the whole grimey affair. if I ever glance at it through Chanel surfing I’ll see Dyson or bj and I just cringe.

Die you stupid prick of s show. And thanks for helping put us in this absolute nightmare. ■■■■■.

Best thing that happened to the footy show in ten years. Now if only we can get Barret to get caught balls deep in Hutchys sphincter next to a pile of AFL secret docs the show might become watchable again.

come on man, I don’t want that mental image in my head while I’m eating lunch.

With Brayshaw commentating, u won’t actually know what’s going on b/c hell be too busy trying to crack jokes with his mates

With Brayshaw commentating, u won’t actually know what’s going on b/c hell be too busy trying to crack jokes with his mates

They are in a bit of a rock and hard place if they have a crack at gary given “Mental health” and if Billy is on the show.

I don’t think they will make that much of a deal of it other than replay gary breaking his leg a hundred times.

I always pictured Barret as more of a ‘bottom’.

Any mate of mine shtoops my daughter when she's twenty...better move interstate. Very, very quickly.

I am still narky at my daughters husband, and they have two kids.

Was excited to log on and see 42 new replies, but that last two pages are no where near as good as the first 10.

Why would a 20 year old want to ■■■■ Garry?

Massive peni profile?

Money. Absolutely no other reason.

Still…
Old, hairy and your dads mate to boot
You have to have some standards