A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

Still... Old, hairy and your dads mate to boot You have to have some standards
People do strange things for money. It's a brainwasher.
If I ever glance at it through Chanel surfing
That sounds like something my missus does.

I was feeling fragrant when I wrote it

I used to love the footy show. Footy training Thursday night then into club rooms for a beer and hear the team announced. Then back to a Uni house where someone would be cooking up tea to go with the snags in bread you'd already had at the club. No one would be thinking about chicks it was just footy, footy, footy. By 8.30 when it came in you where amped. No carry on, just everyone in a living room with a decent fire and a bong circulating. ■■■■ what ever Chanel 7 waa putting up against it, this was everything a post adolescent footballophile would want. Eddie drove it well and Sam was Sam and Trevor was funny. Yes he went downhill but it says something that he was still the funniest part of the show. In fact you could run his bad stuff against brayshaws and brownless best work and it'd still win.

It’s run its race. I’m a classless bogan and even I can see its offensive. It used to be three people that focused on footy with the occasional self reverence which was part of its charm. Now it’s three sleaze balls, and im not including sam, that spout super star at every opportunity and you could easily believe they where talking about themselves. And Barrett is an absolute exclamation mark on the whole grimey affair. if I ever glance at it through Chanel surfing I’ll see Dyson or bj and I just cringe.

Die you stupid prick of s show. And thanks for helping put us in this absolute nightmare. ■■■■■.

Quoted, because I love a good, hard, honest rant (specially when I agree with it).

I was feeling fragrant when I wrote it

Eau dear…not another one…

When did porking become a euphemism for rooting?
I thought it was bonking.
Any mate of mine shtoops my daughter when she's twenty...better move interstate. Very, very quickly.

What if your son gets with your Mrs’ female friend? High fives?

No. Not really, … I’d think what the fk do you need with a Mrs Robinson??

But a married pseudo “Aunty” makes it just wrong.

Also, you don’t have a daughter WD?? Someone you’ve trusted to be that close to your kid’s takes that liberty with a young girl that has an almost Familial relationship?? Nup.

I’ve got a young daughter.

Why do we assume Garry has “taken liberties” with anyone, if indeed the speculation is true? Does the daughter not have autonomy over her own body?

After she is 18 she does, according to the law.
I used to love the footy show. Footy training Thursday night then into club rooms for a beer and hear the team announced. Then back to a Uni house where someone would be cooking up tea to go with the snags in bread you'd already had at the club. No one would be thinking about chicks it was just footy, footy, footy. By 8.30 when it came in you where amped. No carry on, just everyone in a living room with a decent fire and a bong circulating. ■■■■ what ever Chanel 7 waa putting up against it, this was everything a post adolescent footballophile would want. Eddie drove it well and Sam was Sam and Trevor was funny. Yes he went downhill but it says something that he was still the funniest part of the show. In fact you could run his bad stuff against brayshaws and brownless best work and it'd still win.

It’s run its race. I’m a classless bogan and even I can see its offensive. It used to be three people that focused on footy with the occasional self reverence which was part of its charm. Now it’s three sleaze balls, and im not including sam, that spout super star at every opportunity and you could easily believe they where talking about themselves. And Barrett is an absolute exclamation mark on the whole grimey affair. if I ever glance at it through Chanel surfing I’ll see Dyson or bj and I just cringe.

Die you stupid prick of s show. And thanks for helping put us in this absolute nightmare. ■■■■■.

Post of the year contender.

I heard both daughters. And a Kardashian.

I’ll raise you three zeeebras and a monkey.

I can’t stand the ■■■■■ no way

Best thing that happened to the footy show in ten years. Now if only we can get Barret to get caught balls deep in Hutchys sphincter next to a pile of AFL secret docs the show might become watchable again.

With Brayshaw commentating, u won’t actually know what’s going on b/c hell be too busy trying to crack jokes with his mates

Jeepers!!!

Best thing that happened to the footy show in ten years. Now if only we can get Barret to get caught balls deep in Hutchys sphincter next to a pile of AFL secret docs the show might become watchable again.

With Brayshaw commentating, u won’t actually know what’s going on b/c hell be too busy trying to crack jokes with his mates

Habib, pls!

Jeepers!!!

CRUMBS WOLF!

You could go back and find the worst court jesters in history and they’d still be funnier than Trevor Marmalade. Nonetheless he’s still the funniest thing that’s ever been on that show.

You could go back and find the worst court jesters in history and they'd still be funnier than Trevor Marmalade. Nonetheless he's still the funniest thing that's ever been on that show.
Jimeoin? Dave Hughes?
You could go back and find the worst court jesters in history and they'd still be funnier than Trevor Marmalade. Nonetheless he's still the funniest thing that's ever been on that show.
Jimeoin? Dave Hughes?
some toast
Jimeoin? Dave Hughes?
some toast

Mick Martyn…

I found Dougy Hawkins quite funny,

things that are funnier than trevor

Ebola virus

2+ week old jocks?

Russell Gilbert post breakdown.