A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

I’m worried it will ruin his complexion.

Be a shame to lose that youthfulness.

Whatley has a remarkable ability to remind you of how much you think he’s a flog. Incredible to find I’m siding with Robbo on the head high against the Gerard wanker

1 Like

It’s the way he pronounces Australia that really ■■■■■ me. Get down off your high horse you wannabe posh flog. And get a hair hat. You’re fooling nobody.

3 Likes

I’d like to discuss Tony Jones (the Nine News sports reader in Melbourne).

I don’t get a chance to watch the 6pm news too often but when I do… I find him intolerable. There’s something about him - he just seems arrogant and I can’t quite work out if its his deliberate TV demeanour or really him. He can be a bit dismissive at times when conversing with the other newsreaders on screen too but again not sure if it’s just ‘for show’?

He gets a lot of stick on The Sunday Footy Show but that is usually the nature of this program when they take the pi55 out of each other.

The 6 o’clock news though and other TV/radio programs he’s on? Not sure even though he’s been around for years, so he must be doing something right.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Deep down he knows he’s not getting the lead newsreader gig when Peter Hitchner retires.

Hitchner is genuine & authentic, TJ not so much.

3 Likes

Robbo & Whatley have their critics but this will always be funny

9 Likes

nick riewoldt needs to ■■■■ off from footy media

6 Likes

I have met him and some of my friends have a fair bit to do with him professionally.

Your gut instinct is spot on - he’s a genuinely nasty human being

2 Likes

I know someone who worked with him for years and said he was one of the best reporters in terms of research and preparation but still a massive flog.

1 Like

Yep. He’s :face_vomiting:

Big tezz is the only afl media personality worth listening to

Had the displeasure of tuning into sen arvo show a couple of times this week, and I gotta say I don’t think I’ve ever heard a bigger couple of rambling idiots than Maher and Gaze, genuinely farkin horrible listening.

4 Likes

mike sheehan proving why people get put out to pasture and sent to the farm.

What’d he do?

just spent 15 minutes bleating on about ‘we had poster boys in my day’

1 Like

You really hate old people.

2 Likes

Doesn’t everyone ?

1 Like

No. Some of them are nice. Just like people of all age groups.

2 Likes

You sound like a nice young Greek girl.

That my mother always asked why I couldn’t find.