A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

You do realise footy media is a glorified, version of jerry springer where fake people debate fake issues and get into fake arguments so they can write fake articles on said arguments and create fake outrage to generate clickbait for the foaming AFL masses?

7 Likes

We are a fake team so it fits in well

With fake supporters. Blitz is 90% burners.

2 Likes

I made millions using this one simplle trick.
https:nOta5caM

2 Likes

What is going on with Rex Hunt these days!?

Just on Nine News top story as he was involved in a violent road rage incident in Beaumaris.

He armed himself with a gardening pitchfork, got out of his car and went crazy at another driver.

Serious mental health concerns here. Heā€™s been on Sam Newmanā€™s podcast a couple of times in recent months and even Sam, who has often encouraged bizarre behaviour in the past, was shocked by his ramblings.

Must be some serious mental health concerns?

1 Like

I think he is in his 70ā€™s? Maybe he has an onset of some form of dementia?

Heā€™s getting senile. Been evident for a while. On his late night segment on AM radio a few years ago It was clear his cognitive ability was on the decline. Rambled incessantly, made no sense and forgot half the time what he was talking about. Itā€™s sad. Wish him the best.

2 Likes

I think thereā€™s some genuine bad bloody brewing between McClure and Cornes. Their disagreements appear to be a little bit genuine.

And 3AW recently proposed to punt McClure from the evening sport program and go it alone with Gerard Healy. Healy instead decided to take the show to SEN so it had a co host, which will be Cornes instead of McClure.

Haha, dude

2 Likes

Iā€™m with youā€¦the writers will put in a ā€˜storm outā€™ by one of them that will go wild on the socials and then the face to face come back show will rate high

1 Like

He wanted to do some gardening but was unable to as heā€™d lost the plot.

20 Likes

Wouldnā€™t be surprised if he soiled himself.

1 Like

walked like it

1 Like

Heā€™s cooked

Did he say ā€œyibbida yibbidaā€???

I hope he said yibbida yibbida.

8 Likes

ā€œBehind the stickā€

1 Like

THIS IS DIZZY STUFF FOLKS.

1 Like

itā€™s as black as a dogs guts out there