A song/chant of protest at games?

I’m trying to think of ways the supporters can have some small unified voice throughout this mess. If we take a sign saying ■■■■ the AFL, or start abusing opposition supporters then we’re going to be banned from the football.

What would everyone think of a song or a chant to present our side of the argument? I’ve been to a few soccer games lately and the chants are really quite impressive. Maybe this should be a watershed moment for the supporters to have more of a voice instead of waiting for the club to do it.

I’ve really admired how soccer fans took on they’re governing body and got a positive outcome (I know this is different). A good song explaining the corruption, and lies this club has had to face wouldn’t get us there, but it would be a start, and it would make me proud.

10 minutes into the match vs Melbourne in round we should sing this song

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life?

the best way to protest is just to now go to any games. Or at least not go to any away games

Silence of 30k less crowds.

the best way to protest is just to now go to any games. Or at least not go to any away games
Silence of 30k less crowds.

WRONG - That just hurts the club, it and we are hurting enough. More than ever we need to get on board and support our boys and stand up proud and teach all of the antagonists that we will not lay down !

Who are we protesting ? CAS?

Don’t wanna be a Labour idiot
Don’t wanna be a damned by FairFax media
Can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind ■■■■ Australia.

Needs some fixing up but you guys get the point.

Chumbawumba… “Tubthumping.”

We get knocked, but we get up again… never gonna keep us down!

I know this isn’t family friendly, however cricket crowds in the in the 80’s seem to get it right with a certain Richard Hadlee, maybe we could use that same theme with Gil? Just a thought

TISMs ‘Defecate On My Face’. Feel like that’s what’s happened today, plus it’s got a chant, and has the right level of offensiveness.

Essendon [clap] [clap] [clap]
goes well.

WADA and ASADA are ■■■■■ clap clap
And the AFL too clap clap

Just sing Tragedy by the Bee Gees.

ALL WE ARE SAYING… IS GIVE TRUTH A CHANCE.

Yeah, the rest of the lyrics are easy to write but impossible to get a crowd to remember.

Devastated, had started a new job with only a couple of football heads, one is the operation manager and a Hawthorn supporter he had a gloat this morning about it all as I was a newb was trying to distance myself from the conversation. I really ■■■■■■■ hate him now as he said looks like Essendon will win the spoon 32 players suspended, blah blah, gloat gloat, I tried to get some words in that it is 12 players on our list and he totally ignores it, and as he walks off he says Sam Mitchell will get a brownlow as well.

The guy he was talking to (BTW we are all Ben’s weird) is a ■■■■ Carlton supporter after he left I said we will still beat Carlton, he didn’t talk to me for the rest of day.

I am going to challenge his wooden spoon offering with a bet tomorrow, if he denies it will just prove Hawthorn supporters are the third biggest fuckwits in the league.

Otherwise most other genuine people have been very sympathetic.

Nothing to lose now Essendon stick together

Edit: whoops meant for the SAGA thread

ALL WE ARE SAYING… IS GIVE TRUTH A CHANCE.

Yeah, the rest of the lyrics are easy to write but impossible to get a crowd to remember.

Something, something, masturbation…?

WADA and ASADA are ■■■■■ *clap clap* And the AFL too *clap clap*

A 5/4 time sig there HG?

I like it.

Devastated, had started a new job with only a couple of football heads, one is the operation manager and a Hawthorn supporter he had a gloat this morning about it all as I was a newb was trying to distance myself from the conversation. I really ■■■■■■■ hate him now as he said looks like Essendon will win the spoon 32 players suspended, blah blah, gloat gloat, I tried to get some words in that it is 12 players on our list and he totally ignores it, and as he walks off he says Sam Mitchell will get a brownlow as well.

The guy he was talking to (BTW we are all Ben’s weird) is a ■■■■ Carlton supporter after he left I said we will still beat Carlton, he didn’t talk to me for the rest of day.

I am going to challenge his wooden spoon offering with a bet tomorrow, if he denies it will just prove Hawthorn supporters are the third biggest fuckwits in the league.

Otherwise most other genuine people have been very sympathetic.

Nothing to lose now Essendon stick together

Edit: whoops meant for the SAGA thread

Work hard, get a position above your boss and then sack him… Yup… I’m feeling pretty petty.

No.