A thread about rain and no other things

try this and see the comments at the end for follow up material.

Bucketing down.
Can’t hear the tv.
Boooooo.

Turn it up

Yeah, I don’t live alone.

You beauty. Its raining in Merimbula at long last.

I was awake when the storm hit last night something weird and interesting happened. I already have my Christmas decorations up, solar powered lights on the outside of my house. They are a little old so the battery doesn’t power up enough to last the whole night so they were off at the time othe storm. The lightning flashes powered them up. Each lighting flash generated enough solar power to run the lights for 5-10 seconds. I thought it pretty cool

12 Likes

You live in Merimbula?! We have a holiday place up there. Was only there a few weeks ago - my favourite place in the world.

1 Like

well la di da

7 Likes

lol - very well played

1 Like

Haha - you know I wondered whether that would come when I wrote it. Only took 11 minutes!

Ohhhh, look at the elites undervaluing the time of the 99% over here…

yeah, my butler is looking out for gags like this and informed me straight away.

10 Likes

Yeah good call. Our butler is doing a bad job though. My hot wife is always complaining about him. Mainly while she’s riding my enormous d/ck.

life’s just so difficult at times.

How nice of @Davo

lel

Wat

i can’t wait to get all statistical about my water usage and rainfall events when this arrives:
https://davey.com.au/tanksense

Urinating down here for the last 15 minutes. Coming down so hard my satellite Foxtel signal dropped out. Bit of thunder too.

Only 5mm in rain gauge. Wasn’t hard enough for long enough (that’s what she said!). Still raining but!

We all enjoying the nice rain?

2 Likes