AA 40-man squad

LOL at Twitter.

#NoPorkOnAllAustralianFork

Franklin getting in is comical, as is mayne and Michael johnson

Stevie J very stiff, same with pig

total crock of ■■■■ but I don't really care

I'd rate Hibberd's season ahead of at least 15 blokes in that list. Eric MacKenzie? Seriously? Was there anyone in Sydney's midfield who didn't make the squad?

Anyone else think McPharlin and Stevie J are stiff? 

What the hell has Michael Johnson done, Mackie, Hodge!!!

I thought McPharlin would have been a walk up start to the 18. That is very odd.

The extraordinary amount of goals that Carlisle had kicked on him in the second half of the year means he shouldn't be AA.
But Hibbo?? Fark me.

Agree with you. Carlisle's form drop off was massive, but Hibberd still played some decent footy in the second half of the year. Perhaps not enough to make the final team, but I would have though he'd make the 40.

I thought McPharlin would have been a walk up start to the 18. That is very odd.

Seriously McPharlin has played half a season. The last time he played a ranga was PM.

I just told my mate that Hibbo wasnt in...he said he fell away...clearly people see it like that...he was actually one bloke who didnt fall away...people have short memories...they remember us for 5 games at the end of the year...he was clearly winning his possie all year and blokes fell away for a few weeks around him...clearly in the 40!!!

Buddy, Mackie and Enright are given the go before the season starts

No hibbo, joke!

No Hibberd is a joke. He did not drop off enough to justify exclusion from the 40 man squad. He still had good numbers in our run of losses.

Seriously McPharlin has played half a season. The last time he played a ranga was PM.

Didn't realise he had missed so many games. You're not quite right about the length through, it was R15 when he last played.

Hibberd dropped off but was a very solid player. i thought the bloke with the most intercept marks from opposition kicks entering attacking 50 might be a handy type. Apparently not. 

same bloke up there for one percenters too.

fkn frcl.

Hibberd dropped off but was a very solid player. i thought the bloke with the most intercept marks from opposition kicks entering attacking 50 might be a handy type. Apparently not. 

Not sure if you mean Hooker?

(haven't checked current stats)

michael johnson had a very good year, no problems with him making it in

franklin is the biggest joke there by a farking country mile. no way on earth does he deserve to be in there

Buddy has to be in there, he’s likely to be the highest player in the league if he ends up going to GWS, at the AFL’s expense (I think).How stupid would it look if they can’t even put him in the best side?

Not even going to discuss Pig’s exclusion!

And they say we’re on drugs!

This is just another AFL thing I don't care about since the penalties. It just feels a confected farce.

Not to drag down/derail the discussion - to myself, I justified posting this cos it does make Pig's omission less infuriating.

Franklin??? LOLLLLLLLLLLL 

Part of the AFL's sweetener to get him to GWS.....what a joke. Had a very average year.

I can't believe Hawthorn have Buddy and Roughead in their forward line.

Upon analysis the All Australian - Vladistan team doesn't make sense, except for the fact Our Dear Leaders shadow falls upon it.

PIG deserved to make the squad for sure, look at the stats...

no goddard?