Adelaide Review thread - they got juggernauted

Just for the record I have NFI as I’m on the train home from the match

11.47am here. I’m cooked, no work getting done today.

6 Likes

“Hemmy” is the Irish word for a try-hard.

3 Likes

I have lost my voice

12 Likes

Fail by Essendon, get them some PR support or save them from fuckwits like BT.
You’re rolling out a new revenue stream with a large market, you think their (or eSports generally) supporters are going to be happy being laughed at by “jocks”.

5 Likes

Yep those blokes got completely dudded.

3 Likes

‘essendon would like to announce a mutual parting of ways with abyss esports’

Eddie McGuire - da ■■■■ is still trying to justify the Douglas hit. Dog!

That Begley goal I did a massive knee slide on my wooden floor fists pumping. What a great moment seeing that wobbler bounce through. I’m too old for knee slides though. Farken hurting.

42 Likes

@Riolio The sub editors are at it again at afl.com.au

lawyer up for copyright

1 Like

Eddie desperately trying to come up for a justification how Merrett shouldn’t be available for Anzac Day

Neroli told him to stick it where the sun don’t shine.

1 Like

Damn, can’t watch the replay too many times as I have to get up for the VFL practice game… with no Langford!!!

3 Likes

Very angry after losing $200 on the crows but very happy about the win
UP THE DONS

1 Like

The Douglas hit was a great bump. Will get time but even the replay made it hard to tell if he got the head…until you saw the blood lip.

Zakka was awesome, especially that last quarter.

1 Like

winning on friday night is the business. no moping around this weekend.

27 Likes

I think I’ve just realised something. We Essingtoned the fark out of that game for three quarters despite keeping the pressure up, lost probably our best player early and steadied to come back from 20 points down against last year’s grand finalist. Imagine what we do when we get some fluency and Zerrett and Fanta back…

8 Likes

You know the saying about a fool and his money?

4 Likes

Pretty comprehensive when Zerrett doesn’t play the rest of the game with concussion. Let’s see if Michael Christensen has a brain.

1 Like

NEVER

EVER

EVER

GIVE UP.

3 Likes