Adelaide v Essendon 19th July Tickets - and discussion for those attending

Looks like no takers for my tickets?

They’re still available!

Getting close now.

Bump

How are those ticket sales going @SiMFiR?

Look they would be great seats for a fellow Blitzer to pick up.

Left it a little late, anyone know how I can get my hands on 3x Adult tickets? I thought GA would have been available…

Still plenty of tickets available. Think the cheapest are about $25

Really? I just looked and all areas are “single seats only” and GA is gone. Mrs Scotty and I are thinking of making a last min choice to drive over but not if we can’t nab seats together.

@SiMFiR without trying to sound like a ■■■■. What’s the lowest you would take. Was trying to grab some cheaper seats but i am having no luck finding 2 together.

Oh, just saw that. Single seats only unfortunately

I know we have a lot of SA based fans but are many heading up for the game?

:raising_hand_woman:

Do you know if you can go to GA if you have a ticket for another part of the ground? We are all happy to stand behind the goals. Never been to Adelaide Oval before.

Yes you can move from your seats and stand in the GA area. Haven’t decided if I’m going yet but I can go into works corporate box but it will be full of Crows flogs especially the boss I had an out of work physical altercation with a few years ago. If I go I’ll end up just going to GA

1 Like

Ended up getting three $71 tickets in separate areas and we’ll just go to the hill. Pray for no Essington!

Hi all, my tickets have gone to a good home. A nephew’s mate’s in-laws (Essendon supporters) with family in Adelaide are, as we speak, on their way to SA. Thanks for all your interest.

I just re read what I wrote and it looks like BS not true. I can assure it is! TRUE I mean. LOL

3 Likes

Just make sure they have their proof of concession. The Adelaide staff are full Nazis and regularly deny entry

Yep! Very aware they are concession tickets. The folks who have them qualify.
We’re never challenged, we look like the seniors we are.

Thanks for your thoughts.

I’m in row B, somewhere.

Say hello.

Cheer loud Bomber supporters at the game, we need everything tonight. Well done on all who have travelled to get there wish I was.

1 Like