Adrian Dodoro - Flankers into Mids since 2000 (Part 1)

Nobody is blaming Dodoro for this performance

How long has he been the recruiting guy?

How many finals have we won in his time as No1?

We have a right to query this guy

Please don’t blame Knights, Woosha, Drug saga etc

Its the list surely

2 Likes

the list has changed a lot since knights was in charge, its silly to say its been the list this whole time.

our current list with the right coaching is good enough to play finals and so much better than the efforts of the last month.
we are one of the only teams in the comp who don’t have an obvious structure or play style, woosha is passed it its that simple.

1 Like

I’m not convinced about the coach either

But as for the list being good enough to play finals is a matter of opinion

1 Like

Knights had a terrible list and the club was a shambles when he arrived.

No training facilities, Bendigo connection.

He had no chance.

yet we made finals

3 Likes

definitely is a matter of opinion but a great many fans and footy experts all agree that our list is border line top 4 material.
maybe it isn’t that great but its not as bad as the efforts we have seen recently.

what worlsford has got out of the players has been a ■■■■■■■ joke.

1 Like

Not sure anyone could have done any better than what he did.

In fact he made a lot of tough decisions early that ultimately helped with the next rebuild.

2 Likes

…off 10.5 wins

Worsfold was a “success” in 2017 with 12 wins 11 losses and a “failure” in 2018 with 12 wins 10 losses

We need to make that 14, 15, 16 wins a season.

I think they may have just changed there opinions

Yes certainly we are better than what we dished up today and we will get better no doubt

I think we are downhill skiers. When things go our way we look unstoppable. That’s why people get excited as they only remember the good games. We rememeber them all…good and bad. When the ■■■■ gets real we drop off. We lack mongrel especially down back and as good as McKenna and Saad look streaming forward they cant defend one on one. Take out Hooker and Hurley turns to butter

The list has many holes

Our list is in very good shape. Our issues are off-field.

1 Like

■■■■■■ hell. “In very good shape”? You have your head in the sand.

3 Likes

The mental gymnastics some of you go through to convince yourselves it’s not a list issue.

We have not won a final for 15 years. That is absolutely insane! He’s almost literally the only common denominator over those 15 years.

I don’t see how we can in good faith pretend we don’t have an utter failure of a recruiter in Dodoro.

We are no shot of ever rising above this mediocrity if he keeps pulling the shots. At the very least we need to get new blood in and give them a few years to turn this pile of ■■■■ around with a different approach.

3 Likes

every list has holes if you inspect them though.

ours is capable of so much more than what we dished up today and the start of last year.

The biggest problem for mine is the skills, why can’t any of our players hit a kick or handball anymore?

the coaching is really really bad, i want hird back

1 Like

Oh dear

1 Like

Exactly it’s not the recruiting

2 Likes

you have no idea what you are talking about.

explain to me what any other list manager would do to get a better list. was he supposed to turn shiel down? how about saad stringer and smith? bad decisions to bring them to the club?

1 Like

I’ll give you Smith Stringer Saad and Shiel

■■■■ even I knew they could play

Its the 18 year olds he hasn’t been able to identify. Isnt that his job too?

the scariest thing about all this is I can’t even name any of our 1st to 3rd year players apart from mcgrath and ridley who could make it. meanwhile most other clubs are blooding some legitimate talent and we wont even have a first round pick this year. ripper!

That’s just a terrible argument. Saying he is not who we need in charge of our list going forward doesn’t mean he’s never made good calls.

Development is 10x the issue that drafting is at our club.

Lav
Lang
Parish

Three players who are high picks, clearly talented, but been developed like utter turd.

6 Likes