Adrian Dodoro - Flankers into Mids since 2000 (Part 1)

Dodos dream draft 3 talls soon to be 4 and no pure mids

Jye Caldwell

And we went after Dunkley also. And will be after him/another gun next year foā€™ sure

IF any of Hollands/Phillips got to us would probably chosen, but otherwise no point just picking for the sake of it if dont actually rate ā€¦ nor did we have opportunity late to really anyway with how things have panned out.

Clearly we are in rebuild mode. Talls do take longer. Some of our existing young talls may/may not make it also.

1 Like

Iā€™m comfortable if we have taken the best available players at our picks. If that means that weā€™ve taken 3 key backs then so be it. But if weā€™ve gone purely needs based and left better players on the draft table then we have ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up. We wonā€™t know for 2-3 years at least what the case is. Just have to hope theyā€™ve done the right thing. At this stage, big welcome to Nik, Archie, Zach, Josh and Cody. Canā€™t wait to see these boys play!

1 Like

dont worry you wont see 3 of them play next year lol

We are not in rebuild mode more like restumping the list

Rebuild is what North or Crows are doing

Once Shiel,Stringer,Hooker,Heppel,Hurley,Smith are gone thats when we are going to rebuild mode

1 Like

Then you tell it.
lol. zif.

Donā€™t need to tell you anything buddy. No need to get personal.

lol. Donā€™t get personal?
You just called Mero a liar.
All you ever do is call people morons, so I donā€™t think I shall take your ā€˜donā€™t get personalā€™ request seriously.
And no, you donā€™t have to share your experience.
But given all you do is call people jerks while Mero, when he does post, is generous with his descriptions of how he saw things (leaving aside his other industry-wide accepted knowledge) then I and I suspect most people will go with his version.

And you can just keep dropping your one line insults which weā€™ll continue to ignore.

14 Likes

And you know thisā€¦ how exactly? Got any proof?
l have met Mero and followed his expertise for 20 years. l choose to believe him.

3 Likes

#standbymero

5 Likes

Mero jumped the shark when his avatar stopped blinking.

5 Likes

The only thing Mero would know about Dodoro is which sponsor was on his shorts in 83

2 Likes

Nubrik?

Edit: ooooh, shorts. Did they even do that back then? Would have been just the vfl footy logo, wouldnā€™t it?
Yes, I understand that Iā€™m killing the joke.

There may have been a local construction company or some such.

Not sure if anyone keeps records though

1 Like

No it just stares at you. Like some sort of psychoā€¦

Look I just canā€™t help myself on this.

Don Smallgoods on the jumper from Round 5,1977
Short sponsors werenā€™t a thing until 1993 when it was Don Smallgoods again.

8 Likes

It definitely blinked on BT.

2 Likes

Wtf?

You call people liars, idiots, morons and ask not to get personal? Lol.

5 Likes

serious question, why donā€™t you ban him? literally all heā€™s done on blitz is abuse people for a long time

2 Likes