Adrian Dodoro - Flankers into Mids since 2000 (Part 1)

Love how you spiel a whole heap of rubbish, then finish it with you won’t raise it again. Promise. i.e. I’ll make some stuff up and claim it as the final word!

• Outside of one brother, what other evidence do you have that the Daniher’s are riddled with OP?
  • Obviously you have a right to an opinion, but I think most on here would say that Francis not being a KP player or Hurley being over it are both pretty stupid. I would note this article today put’s Hurley as one of our contenders to be all Australian this year: https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-06-26/your-clubs-midseason-all-australians-who-makes-the-cut
  • You ignore that part of the reason the youngsters haven’t had games is injuries and the quality of the senior talls.
  • You have yet to say who you would like sacrificed for these top end talls, and how many talls exactly you want on a list.
  • I like it how Ambrose isn’t a genuine tall, when he might be winning the reverse-Coleman.
  • You seem to ignore for rucks how many teams trade in their senior ruck now days, or depth if required. Or hell, trade in talls as well.