Former #30 B. Zerk-Thatcher

Yep, that’s me… a pain in the a$$.

Not questioning the quantity of talls recruited. Ive banged on about it already, but at the risk of incurring the wrath of posters, I’ll reiterate, only as a response to your post Ants (fark me I should know better).

All 5 genuine talls we had playing last game will be 30 next year. Belly can barely run. Mck, Hurley and Brown look like the role of KPP is past them and roaming, unaccountable roles will be their contribution next year and beyond. Don’t see any of those playing at their top level at 32.
In the wings of the tall brigade we have JD who has a family history of OP, Stewart was/is not best 22, and Zerk, Gown and Draper are not proven at senior level… promising, not proven…theyre years away from their best.
The only player who’ll be at their peak age next year will be JD, who’s coming off two years of injury.
I question the depth in our talls and who will be performing at their peak in 2020 and 2021. We’ll have a host of proven 3rd talls. mids and flankers in their peak age bracket of 23 to 28, and potentially no KPPs…maybe one if we’re lucky.
Don’t see Ridley and Frang as KPP.

There, that’s it… I will never raise it again… promise.

1 Like