Ads on BB - wtf?

Members who pay for BB merchandise are supposed to be ad-free.

Members who pay to sponsor players are supposed to be ad-free.

I do both of these but still get ads all the farking time.

I have not complained if it helps keep BB going.

Some of the ads are interesting. But not interesting enough to make me want to pay for their stuff.

But what the fark is it about the Qatar Airlines ads?

A couple of weeks ago they told me I could get a great deal to doha for $1200+.

Then it became $1300+

Last week it was $1400+.

Last night it was $1700+.

Today it is $1800+.

What the fark is this about? Are the following the strategy of the “man who broke the bank at Monte Carlo”?

Do they think that when I finally want to go to Doha I will pay them $1M???

If so they should be told my next flight to the GCC is in 5 weeks, flying J on Emirates.

Its AdSense, also why when you buy tickets online, always do it in private mode/ incognito, you save cookies by browsing the sites regularly and the price goes up a bit. trickign you into thinking you missed out on a deal and better buy now.

For whatever reason you weren’t marked as a donator. Fixed.

Have you not got an Ad Blocker on your browser AT?

I would have thought they had become essential now.

I recently stopped using it on BB. Not that I look at them like, ever, but thought I may have been costing the site by blocking them.

But now you say that, I shouldn’t be getting them by the sound of it.

I had P/sponsor on my profile, but just now noticed it’s gone now??

And I think I still got them when I was noted as a PS. Just FYI Rolo.

Do they think that when I finally want to go to Doha I will pay them $1M???

L.O.L.

Its AdSense, also why when you buy tickets online, always do it in private mode/ incognito, you save cookies by browsing the sites regularly and the price goes up a bit. trickign you into thinking you missed out on a deal and better buy now.

I read this somewhere else and thought it was bullshit.

Thanks for the tip, we are actually looking at Japan at the moment so I’ll make sure I’ll clear the cookies

Yeah, I have Adblock on my desktop Mac Pro but didn’t install on my laptop thinking it may help raise some money for Blitz.

I wasn’t really complaining, just thought it curious why QA would put the price up so much. Barnz explained that one.

Thanks for the membership update, Riolio.

Guys, advertising is just a fact of life. Subliminal advertisiNg Is happening more and more often, and advertisers are becoming more sneaKy by the day. ThEre’s nothing you can do to stop it.

Just do deal with it.

Player sponsors reset every year

I ned a new pair of runners. What’s a good brand ? I hear Nike’s okay…

I ned a new pair of runners. What's a good brand ? I hear Nike's okay…

I only buy adidas but for some reason I now have the urge to buy Nike.

How do you have the time to think about shoes. No matter what I do, All Day I Dream About Sex.

I"M OUTRAGED!

How do you have the time to think about shoes. No matter what I do, All Day I Dream About Sex.

All day i do a ■■■■

When in Rome…

I personally believe that the Adidas Rome in combination with those super tight Faberge jeans from the 1980’s is without doubt the greatest contemporary male teenage look this country has produced.

Just got an ad to join Hawthorn on the bottom ad banner.

Just got an ad to join Hawthorn on the bottom ad banner.

Intolerable.

I personally believe that the Adidas Rome in combination with those super tight Faberge jeans from the 1980's is without doubt the greatest contemporary male teenage look this country has produced.

You’re weird. Have I told you that recently?

You’d look ace in the Romes + Faberge combination.