AFL boys supporting the VFL boys

3 Likes

da boyz

ā€œThis club is farkedā€

3 Likes

It turns out conjunctivitis causes brain damage.

5 Likes

I am outraged.

Anyone know any good travel sites?

3 Likes

Hey why are you overseas, checking up on our AFL superstars, when you could be supporting our VFL team in the finals

3 Likes

Would it have been nice for the senior players to be there cheering their VFL team mates on?

Sure - that would have been nice.

But is it a big deal? No. They have a narrow window of time to get some R&R. We donā€™t know their pre-season training schedules and whether they are going off early to come back earlier to do more pre-season or whatever. Itā€™s their business to do whatā€™s best for them as individuals.

Plus the VFL side are big boys. They are the team and they are the ones who are going to be there to support each other. And no doubt theyā€™ll get plenty of support from the senior players.

4 Likes

Considering the B&F is in October they were really screwed for time.

of all the things to get worked up aboutā€¦

1 Like

This would not have have happened if Neeld was still around.

12 Likes

shock horror that these guys have a life.

close this $hit thread down please

No donā€™t close the thread. Lots of laughs.

1 Like

The majority are still in the country ,arent they ? I bet they will all turn up for the GF ,if we make it and the ones overseas may even fly home early. There are more than 7 or 8 players in the team.
I agree the seniors should be supporting the seconds , after all , they are part of the same club and some of their team mates play in both grades. Get behind your mates. Go Bombers.

1 Like

Yowsers

Might explain why we havenā€™t won a flag for 17 years, clearly clashes with the players holiday program.

8 Likes

Delist them all

2 Likes

I blame the saga, it taught the boys how good a European summer is.

6 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever hit like on a bigger percentage of posts in a single topic.

This is thread of the year so far.

2 Likes

Ive found some footage of what they are upto

unnamed%20(6)

4 Likes

Weā€™re all different. Iā€™ve seen many AFL players at the VFL over the last year. Iā€™ve seen Xavier Campbell once. I find that both strange and disappointing.