AFL Feedback Thread

I think they’re buying players because they can.

The women’s leagues have been ticking along just fine with grass roots support and passion.

But by buying the players they get to control the competition and the players.

So if Hutchison has all this money from broadcasting rights etc., does it mean we won’t have to look at his face on T.V. anymore?

Mate told me that:

Top 3 made up of teams that have won 8 out of the last 10 flags. (Real even comp)
Crowds average also at their lowest in 10 years despite 22 more games being played.

Looks like everyone is getting the message. Didn’t watch the womens game, sure as hell won’t be watching any other game this season.

The problem is they’ll sell their soul to the media farks to keep the dollars rolling in.

• Canned chants before the bounce and after goals to make up for ■■■■■■ crowd numbers
  • Led signage around the grounds flashing non stop
  • Changing the fixture to suit the gambling ‘partners’
  • radio stations you can’t tune into without going through the Afl app
  • Games in China FFS

It’s only just dawned on me that the AFL gave us the bye round so that because of Daylight savings we will end up with a twilight GF second half.

Sneaky farkers.

It's only just dawned on me that the AFL gave us the bye round so that because of Daylight savings we will end up with a twilight GF second half.

Sneaky farkers.

http://www.business.vic.gov.au/victorian-public-holidays-and-daylight-saving/daylight-saving

Daylight savings is sunday?

not only that, we put our clocks forward not backward…so it gets dark later, not earlier. nice try.

Lol, gotta loosen my tin foil hat

afl.com.au crashes as the first game starts.

LOL

(Was looking to see if Shaunye got named.)

I searched google to see when the finals are on. hmmm

I hate the idea of a night grand final but this just happens to be my birthday and I could probably bear it if the bombers were playing.

Footy at night > during the day.

Ummmm… PDT.

i.e. 14:30 in real time

On Saturday 30 Sept.

1 Like

Dang, I thought it was some sort of AFL conspiracy :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Should play at 0230 hours so people in upper middle siberia mongolia can watch.

3 Likes