AFL Hall Of Fame Dinner tonight

This hasn’t been all that publicised this year, but, it’s AFL Hall Of Fame night tonight.

A lot of talk today is about the class of retirees from 2010 and whether Ben Cousins goes straight in.

He heads a list of eligible stars such as:

Brad Johnson
Andrew McLeod
Simon Goodwin
Tyson Edwards
Tarkyn Lockyer
Paul Hasleby
Trent Croad
Josh Carr
Warren Tredrea
Brett Kirk
Jason Akermanis

For mine, I don’t think Cousins makes it. Reckon it’s Johnson and McLeod, but, the group behind them will have Cousins in it.

tarkyn lockyer?

more like farkyn LOLyer.

That is one of the worst list of eligible nominees ever. Only McLeod deserves entry.

Carrlol

Watch Johnson be inducted and the media to collectively pull themselves over footy’s nice guy

That is one of the worst list of eligible nominees ever. Only McLeod deserves entry.

none of them do tbh

The bar is so low these days.

This hasn't been all that publicised this year, but, it's AFL Hall Of Fame night tonight.

A lot of talk today is about the class of retirees from 2010 and whether Ben Cousins goes straight in.

He heads a list of eligible stars such as:

Brad Johnson
Andrew McLeod
Simon Goodwin
Tyson Edwards
Tarkyn Lockyer
Paul Hasleby
Trent Croad
Josh Carr
Warren Tredrea
Brett Kirk
Jason Akermanis

For mine, I don’t think Cousins makes it. Reckon it’s Johnson and McLeod, but, the group behind them will have Cousins in it.

Josh fcking Carr? Serious? When does Andrew Welsh get inducted?

1 Like

McLeod definitely.

Johnson I guess so, as long as the highlight is Moorcroft standing on his head

Haselby
Croad
Carr
Lockyer

LOL

The only one’s out of that list who are anywhere close to HOF worthy are Aker and McLeod and Cousins and maybe Treadrea. HOF should be for the best of the best. Just because you played 300+ games doesn’t mean you are a champion or worthy of the accolade imo

Umm you guys do realize that the list pazz posted is just a list of guys who retired in 2010?

That’s the most current year that any player “could” be eligible to be inducted into the HOF. It’s not a list of players who they are considering for this year, or any future year.

Tredrea’s better than Lloyd, remember.

Umm you guys do realize that the list pazz posted is just a list of guys who retired in 2010?

That’s the most current year that any player “could” be eligible to be inducted into the HOF. It’s not a list of players who they are considering for this year, or any future year.

please don’t ruin the fun

When are they going to make Sheeds a legend?

Akermanis & Mcleod would be my two picked. Cousins next in

CABES!

If Les Fong isn’t in then they can all go f*ck themselves.

UNOFFICIAL WEST PERTH CHEER SQUAD (CLAP CLAP)

Haselby Croad Carr Lockyer

LOL

The only one’s out of that list who are anywhere close to HOF worthy are Aker and McLeod and Cousins and maybe Treadrea. HOF should be for the best of the best. Just because you played 300+ games doesn’t mean you are a champion or worthy of the accolade imo

I was about to say which Carr before I realised I wished I’d never entered this thread

If Les Fong isn't in then they can all go f*ck themselves.

Ha. I met him once

Haselby Croad Carr Lockyer

LOL

I was about to say which Carr before I realised I wished I’d never entered this thread

L.O.L