AFL HoF

Simon Goodwin is made of teflon

4 Likes

made of the good stuff.

2 Likes

Seriously though, ‘industry awards’…

1 Like

If L FRANKLIN! kicks 6+ on Friday, he could get inducted into the HoF next week.

Made me look it up, ya bastardos. The fifth person was another barrel-murderer in John Halbert (a Magarey Medallist, like Paul Thomas).

The sixth… well, if I tell you, the thread is getting derailed, hard.

Don’t leave us hanging…

If Stevens and Hall are in then Scott Lucas can’t be far away.

2 Likes

They’re letting thugs in now??

Should have been in Jail for assault more than once, … AFL says here’s a HERO for you kids, a fine example to emulate …Hall Of Fame, …

Barry Hall of Infamy would be more appropriate.

1 Like

I can get why he is considered a HoF contender on pure football terms. However for a guy who belted many players and was suspended quite a bit, I cannot understand him getting in.

Goodwin just lol.
Get busted for betting on games and then despite taking banned drugs and being part of our supplements program he escapes punishment

6 Likes

Makes sense you would be keen; you’re a Sydney supporter, so you probably like the umpires.

2 Likes

I don’t know why anyone GAF about this other than the person themselves. And as a former AFL member I had a sneaky suspicion that all the primo seats were always gifted to these people (perhaps rightly) at the expense of anyone trying to book a seat.

And where too for a person like Sheedy? The guy has done more for the league than anyone in my time.

For mine legend had to go to either blight or sheeds. all the other names are tainted.

Does every thread have to turn into Diggers professing his love for Sydney and Franklin? Can’t he just go to a swans forum?

1 Like

If he kicks 6 on Friday you’ll be wetting your panties with joy, I’m sure.

Hold on there, mate. No one has told you to go to a ladyboy forum. Yet…

If only the Swans were worthy to have their own forum, … maybe he’d hang there instead of Franklin’ us off.

1 Like

Surely this is a place where a little ‘taint’ is ok