AFL is considering 16 an side

Tie 50m of string to the goal post, the other end to vests each forward must wear. Simples.

I reckon a bungy cord would have better comedic potential…

http://imgur.com/h8xjoZF

How about, at random times in the match, minimum of 12 times, three per quarter, a siren goes off and you have to swap jerseys with the player closest to you . If it's someone from your team, then you stay in the same team.

BUT, if it’s an opposition player then you’re now playing for the other team, and so is he.

This will happen. It’s inevitable under the current regime.

If you consider the Hooker article as well from earlier in the year, it’s scary how much Rocky knows.

I agree and it feels like the AFL are allowing scrums to be formed. I think it makes AFL itself more dangerous and the players more prone to injury. In our game we don’t train or prepare for having six other players jump on top of you on the ground. AFL is becoming nothing but a conglomerate of every football or ball game going around. We are losing its uniqueness and becoming footy muesli. And what is the new game being talked AFLX a seven team game on a smaller playing field, what next Gillon? Children’s AFL - sign them up at six?

Zones could work as a minimum requirement at stoppages - e.g. Must have 3 players in the forward 50.