AFL Round 7 (non-EFC) games

Handy player Elliot
Likely to do nothing for 110 minutes of a final then kick 3-4 in the last 10 minutes to get them over the line

love those players
cupido used to do that for us, can''t think of one that has done it since

Once and we have only won one final since

used to do it in the home and away season from memory

Perfect result, Carlton lose and Collingwood fans go home watching there team concede 7 goals in a quarter to Carlton.

Bahaha Ethan hawke ■■■■■ himself under minimal pressure and kicks the wrong way, goal. Can’t believe I’ve sat through all of this

Faark you Carlscum, cant even lose properly.

Loaded up on the Pies 40+ and these bums kick 7 in the last after kicking 2 in 3 quarters

Make that 8 goals. LOL

68k tonight for the greatest rivalry in world sport.

only 3k public seats not sold according to the boss. Where the hell are the 80k members for Collingwood?

Queued up at Centrelink?

Think about this for a second. Dale Thomas gets paid the same amount as Brendon Goddard.

Think about this for a second. Dale Thomas gets paid the same amount as Brendon Goddard.

Think about this for a second. Dale Thomas was someone who benefited from the likes of Pendlebury, Swan and Beams feeding him the ball on the outside and doing all the hard stuff. Brendan Goddard is a a finals warrior who wills teams over the line through class play and on-field leadership.
Dale Thomas is worth every cent in my opinion. The harder crippled Carlton are the better.

Just watched the press conferences...could Malthouse be a bigger ■■■■ or has he maxed out...he's a sanctimonious piece of ■■■■.

But he wiped that turd Stevens pretty well a couple of times :D

Caaarlton never, ever looked likely tonight. They started well but it was always a case of how far Pies, how long before the inevitable. They are a bunch of butchers, their kicking skills make Colyer look great. They are also dumb, kicking the ball long into their F50, when there was no one home, except 3 Pies defenders. For three quarters the Pies controlled them, then took the foot off the throat. Blooos kicked 8 goals in the last to make the scoreboard look a bit more respectable but they were ■■■■■■ awful for the first three quarters. Neither coach can be happy with the performance of their team tonight. Pies went to sleep in the last quarter, Bloos uncompetitive for three quarters.  

Daisy Thomas played like ■■■■. 

Think about this for a second. Dale Thomas was someone who benefited from the likes of Pendlebury, Swan and Beams feeding him the ball on the outside and doing all the hard stuff. Brendan Goddard is a a finals warrior who wills teams over the line through class play and on-field leadership.
Dale Thomas is worth every cent in my opinion. The harder crippled Carlton are the better.

Do you guys still actually believe Dale Thomas gives a fark??
He has had a pretty good career at collingwood including winning premierships and achieving the things most players set out for.
Now it's payday for him he can relax and lifes good.

He has had a pretty good career at collingwood including winning premierships and achieving the things most players set out for.

Absolutely. You may have no pride, or be prepared to deliberately under achieve (in full public view no less) to pocket a few pesos, but not everyone is. And Thomas, if you've ever met the guy, no way.

Big blunder by the Blues paying 700k for Thomas at this stage of their development. He is not the type to build a team around. His kicking seems to lack depth at the moment also, perhaps the ankle is not too good.

Good too see the Blues make another ■■■■-up.

Absolutely. You may have no pride, or be prepared to deliberately under achieve (in full public view no less) to pocket a few pesos, but not everyone is. And Thomas, if you've ever met the guy, no way.

Fair enough. Probably didn't word it the way I should. Have. I'm actually a Daisy Thomas fan.
Was trying to make the point he has achieved wonderful things already at collingwood and now at Carlton getting paid a shitload life would be great. I really don't think he would give a shot about the general public continuously cracking in that he's on to much.
By meaning he can relax I meant that I'm sure he would love to achieve more success but if not it wouldn't be the end of the world to him as has already done so

Fair enough. Probably didn't word it the way I should. Have. I'm actually a Daisy Thomas fan.
Was trying to make the point he has achieved wonderful things already at collingwood and now at Carlton getting paid a shitload life would be great. I really don't think he would give a shot about the general public continuously cracking in that he's on to much.
By meaning he can relax I meant that I'm sure he would love to achieve more success but if not it wouldn't be the end of the world to him as has already done so

Also fair enough.

What a ■■■■ round.

I agree. It certainly looked like it bothered him out on the field, a lot. Rattled.

65k members?