AFL Trade Radio

and he made Captain of the year…so if he doesnt have the confidence of his players …how did he get it

1 Like

Future Pick

11 for Saad+19

19+future 2nd for Stringer

Next years second or a player. Maybe the Colyer pick if he moves to WC

That Matt guy on TR said he thought Oliver’s win was a bit under the radar because know one expected him to do that well. What the? All year Olvier has been talked up as having a brilliant year.

That looks impossible to do but I reckon works pretty well. Good job - send it to Dodoro

I reckon its quite possible, but is contingent on us being able to trade colyer, or using a future pick and Gold Coast accepting slight unders for Saad

It’s the future picks that will have to prob come into it.
If we finish top 4-6 our sencond rounder will be pretty low so may be the clincher without feeling we’ve been robbed in the superdraft of 2018.

Can always trade back in.

I think 24-26, mid range second is fair for Saad. It’s pretty close considering.

Taylor walkers dummy spit is hilarious.

flog

6 Likes

@IceTemple being a martyr for us

Thanks IT

good whack from bartel.

‘you haven’t won ■■■■ tex’

1 Like

Yeah, he was very quick to point out that just because you made the GF doesn’t mean you will make it again. This was in reference to Tex saying Lever left for money not success.

1 Like

@rossoneri tbh I am at work and it is the only thing getting me through my day. Boring as all crap atm.

Tex is like a big Toddler.

3 Likes

Five way trade??

GET. IT. DONE.

1 Like

Crows farked up by low balling Lever at start and then it opened the door for him to consider other offers and think about going home.

Fact they now offering $600k for a flaky Motlop when that could have been to Lever initially is their own doing. Probably still had hopes of squeezing Gibbs into team but cost them others.

That said if net result is out Lever, Cameron and in Motlop, 10 & 27… with Doedee up from 2’s (who apparently been dominant) into intercept 3rd tall role they still end up winners.

2 Likes

would be dodoros’ magnum opus

I want a graphic done by the afl.

flasking lights, lens flare.

M U L T I T R A D E

U

L

T

I

T

R

A