AFLX Draft - you won’t believe which four players are going to suffer Windy Hill Flu

It’s crap, like basketball up and down the ground, no interest whatsoever, turned it off.

Its a bit of fun. Shame they aren’t selling merchandise at the ground. Wanted a Deadly’s shirt.

How many people actually at the ground?

This has to be the best thing about the night. Looks great in red and black.

2 Likes

Reckon 10,000. Hard to tell. Most of level one sold out. Beanbags next to the field popular.

Beers!

1 Like

Shiel the ultimate professional is probably thinking “Why am i wearing this crap” lols

1 Like

Anyone?

I think all of them except maybe Dangerfield will be thinking that :yum:

1 Like

Wow Cripps makes it look so easy.

I did see somebody get tackled and HTB was paid.

1 Like

I actually didn’t know this was on tonight and was flicking through channels and thought - ok, give it 5 minutes. It is, in context, the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen. As in, someone thought this would be good. FK Me.

I know I’m not RC in saying that. But it is the first time I’ve actually seen it, so give me some leeway.

And is some prick actually wearing one of those basketball arm sleeve things? Jebuss. AFLPOX

One last thing: I’m pretty fkn glad that the 5 minutes I watched it I didn’t have the sound up. I don’t care what happens to Brayshaw, I just don’t want him anywhere near any public broadcast of anything anymore.

6 Likes

Hodge just cost his team a grand final spot by giving away a free kick.

1 Like

Hurley is getting a bath

This is actually faeces. Even half blind this is like watching faeces exit the ■■■■.

1 Like

It is great to see so many champions and young stars out there, but the game needs some changes to make it more authentic & entertaining.

Hates a 1 on 1

1 Like

I am a purist and they lost me when they got rid of the Zooper Dooper Goal.

33 Likes

Here is a thought maybe instead of doing this teams thing with aflx they should do it for good old regular AFL.

Then I might actually be interested.

Players wouldn’t participate