AFLX Draft - you won’t believe which four players are going to suffer Windy Hill Flu

Hogan is also a very harsh inclusion. Bloke just had a dart at a music festival, that hardly makes him a bad boy. Heck, if all AFL players only had cigarettes while partying, there’d be some very happy coaches me thinks.

2 Likes

You would think Carlisle is a lock for the team. HirdMentality is right.

Include NRL players and you could form an entire AFLX league…

1 Like

Dustin Martin should be in that team before Hogan.

Wayne Carey should be in the CHF position

Of you’re footy star es this will do nothing to cure that

Ummm. not sure I understood that sentence sorry.

Ugh,my phone’s keyboard is whack

If you’re footy starved AFLX will not cure it

Maybe, but will see how it is. Least give it a go.

If you like football without tackling, marking and hard stuff then you’ll like it!

Hah you maybe right.

But take this scenario. Essendon having been tackling hard pre-season. Really drilling down on defensive stuff…

So Dangerfield waltzes through the centre, and get slammed to the ground by Tippa or McGrath. Now thats what I wanna see… Intensity suddenly lifts when he thinks “**&*^ these guys are hard ■■■■■. Better pick the game up.”

Meh just a random Sunday evening thought…

Yeah. It’s like Basketball, but nowhere near as rough, … and using your feet as well as your hands. :smile:

You’re drunk again, aren’t you?
You have to first admit to the problem, before you can begin to address it.

3 Likes

I thought that last year. It was like watching really mundane training.

1 Like

5 Likes

Nah just tired, teething 8 month old and a 4yo who keeps wetting her bed. No sleep here :tired_face:

3 Likes

Oh that’s hard going. You’ve got my sympathy.

3 Likes

AFL membership just sent a promotion for AFLX. So I got tickets. Cost me $0. Yep that’s right, they’re giving them away for free.

AFL should provide a crowd breakdown of paid and freebie attendees.

3 Likes

Dangerfield’s gunna be in trouble

I can’t see why they wouldn’t. They’re usually very open and transparent with things like that.

3 Likes