Age of Blitzers

I was raised by blitz. Me getting banned is like getting smacked on the ■■■■ with the wooden spoon.

As long as it’s not on your ****

30 something

6 premierships in my life time but I can only (really) remember 4. What year was I born?

30 something

That means ‘9’ doesn’t it?

6 premierships in my life time but I can only (really) remember 4. What year was I born?

I reckon you’re 54.

Could be around 1960-62.

Or a few years before that if you were not an aware young person.

Is this anything like the Age of Aquarius?

Is this anything like the Age of Aquarius?

The Age of Uranus

Just on 50 yrs old like the rest of me … why do you ask?

Did Diggers put you up to that?

Hang on … it’s actually a touch older … I was breech.

I’ve had 6 in my lifetime and been to all 6.

I’ve missed 2 losing grand finals.

Old people don’t know how to use computers.

Old people don't know how to use computers.

They leave a million things open too, whether it be apps, tabs, emails. It’s cute.

I am younger than Noonan but older than bomber_girl.

Well that tells us fk all. Everyone’s younger than Noonan.

Well that tells us fk all. Everyone's younger than Noonan.

He was there when the british isles emerged from the sea.

They leave a million things open too, whether it be apps, tabs, emails. It’s cute.

My boss is 50-something so he’s pretty much the oldest person on the planet I’d say, and he has so much trouble with Windows. Continually losing things he has open because it all condenses into the one icon in the task bar, asking “how do I do that?” when I tell him to close that window. Fkn hilarious.

You should have to scan your fingerprint before using a computer. Kind of of like those breathos you have in cars. Over 50? You require someone under the age of 30 to sign you in.

My boss is 50-something so he’s pretty much the oldest person on the planet I’d say, and he has so much trouble with Windows. Continually losing things he has open because it all condenses into the one icon in the task bar, asking “how do I do that?” when I tell him to close that window. Fkn hilarious.

You should have to scan your fingerprint before using a computer. Kind of of like those breathos you have in cars. Over 50? You require someone under the age of 30 to sign you in.

Click the cross on the top right to close the window.

I don’t have a cross only a X.

It’s not because he’s older - it’s because he’s an idiot.

Click the cross on the top right to close the window.

I don’t have a cross only a X.

Get them a Mac and watch it descend into chaos.