Age of Blitzers

Old people don't know how to use computers.

They leave a million things open too, whether it be apps, tabs, emails. It’s cute.

My boss is 50-something so he’s pretty much the oldest person on the planet I’d say, and he has so much trouble with Windows. Continually losing things he has open because it all condenses into the one icon in the task bar, asking “how do I do that?” when I tell him to close that window. Fkn hilarious.

You should have to scan your fingerprint before using a computer. Kind of of like those breathos you have in cars. Over 50? You require someone under the age of 30 to sign you in.

Click the cross on the top right to close the window.

I don’t have a cross only a X.

Get them a Mac and watch it descend into chaos.

it just works.

Young people. Lol

You lot can all go and attempt to procreate with yourselves.

I did recommend Hadrian build that wall higher though, Donald Drumpf-style.

I’m younger than Captain Jack though.

Young people. Lol

Wouldn’t be growing up now rather than eighties for a big clock.

I think I was meant to be grown up already in the 80’s, although there is a strong argument that still hasn’t actually happened yet.

Asl?

I think I was meant to be grown up already in the 80's, although there is a strong argument that still hasn't actually happened yet.

I believe this is where I say ‘ditto’

Asl?
18/f/cali
I think I was meant to be grown up already in the 80's, although there is a strong argument that still hasn't actually happened yet.

You may grow old, but you can always remain immature.

Apparently we are only as old as the woman that we feel

Asl?

When I first saw that I thought someone was calling me an ar*sehole

Asl?
18/f/cali

Pics?

Age of Blitzers sounds like some philosophical period. Up there with the enlightenment.

Age of Blitzers sounds like some philosophical period. Up there with the enlightenment.

But diametrically opposed

The endarkenment …

But diametrically opposed

Mutually exclusive.

The endarkenment ...

The Shroudening

How old do you think I am?

And is this for maturity also? I’m tipping I’m lower than most you old c*nts regardless.

Young enough to care how old we think you are.

Young enough to care how old we think you are.

That’s such an old person thing to say.