PSD Hardingham
Rookie
Silverlock
Howlett
Crameri
Marigliani
John Williams

1 Like

hey @BAAKKEERRRR theres been some more posts thought you would want to know.

5 Likes

Don’t whimp out Bakes, own the thread you created man

5 Likes

maybe we all show @BAAKKEERRRR how to stop tracking the topic?

1 Like

Words escape me…

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/truecrimeaustralia/police-courts-victoria/former-afl-star-andrew-lovett-behind-bars-for-christmas-over-alleged-domestic-abuse/news-story/7a94194f59392b3d4bbaf90020f0605b

Former AFL star Andrew Lovett will spend Christmas behind bars after he was arrested for allegedly beating up his police officer girlfriend.

The Saturday Herald Sun can reveal shocking allegations of domestic abuse as Lovett is facing at least 88 charges including assault and stalking.

He was arrested earlier this month with a magistrate deeming him too high a risk to be freed on bail.

“I pose no risk to her or anyone,” Lovett told Dandenong Magistrates Court.

The court heard Lovett had punched and spat on his 36-year-old victim, as well as put his hands around her throat in a series of attacks from February last year until his arrest.

The 2005 Anzac Day Medallist is also accused of sending her threatening text messages saying he would have “bikies run through her property”.

“She’s terrified of the applicant,” police told the court in opposing bail.

Lovett represented himself in the bail application on December 10.

But when the case returned to court on Thursday, he was represented by barrister David Grace QC.

Mr Grace was the lawyer who represented Lovett when he was acquitted of two counts of rape following a County Court trial in 2011.

In 2010, the Saints sacked him after he was charged.

He pleaded not guilty to raping a drunk and sleeping model at the home of teammate Jason Gram in 2009.

Lovett played for Essendon between 2005 and 2009. He was traded to St Kilda at the end of the 2009 season.

Lovett will next appear in court on January 11.

We got Shotgun, who farked Fark Carlton, and Carlisle (= PICK 5).

1 Like

Technically, Carslile = Francis, so meh!

88 charges, is about 80 too many before action should be taken.

4 Likes

Lock him up and throw away the key. Absolute dirtbag

2 Likes

Meanwhile DeGoey

Actually not a bad draft haul all things considered. Two of our top three picks still playing 13 years later (albeit at different clubs), one recently retired and two 100+ game rookies.

7 Likes

He’s definitely going to prison, now.

1 Like

I wonder what the longest life of a draft pick ever is.
Or the most transfers a draft pick has had, along the lines of Lovett, Carlisle, Francis.

1 Like

Awaiting @wimmera1

I feel I’ve disappointed you.

3 Likes

I don’t know what you want me to say on the subject.
It’s terrible the way things have turned out.
He was a wonderful footballer, and I remember Koala interviewing him for blitz where he seemed a very polite and respectful young man.
It’s awful.

13 Likes

Interesting — on several levels.

2 Likes

Exactly. Whether it’s he, Nick Stevens, Ben Cousins, Jarryd Hayne…… they’re all dirtbags.

1 Like

Impersonating a football player. It’s a decades old crime that fortunately is finally being looked into.

1 Like