Anime and Manga you are reading and watching

Full Metal Alchemist is awesome.

Attack on Titan also excellent.

There’s a very long series (quite slow paced but pretty captivating) called Monster which is also great, but hard to find.

1 Like

Steins Gate. Emotional roller coaster that one.

1 Like

Will give it a go.

I have been getting into subbed stuff.

does prince planet and gigantor count?

Never mind the length but One Piece is incredible, I always find action based manga to translate better to anime but reading the manga is certainly quicker. There is also movies made for the mini arcs that can also help with the slog.

Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood is the GOAT anime it has everything you could want in a show. In recent times Dr Stone and Demon Slayer have stood out. Humour is a big thing for me with most shows so anyone wanting things overly serious won’t like a lot of these shows although their are certainly serious moments to be had.

Ah Demon Slayer. The series about Michael Jackson doing very bad things.

OMG. TRIGUN 2023.

Will give it a look.

My Crunchyroll account has been getting a good flogging lately and I have no real Genre preference:

• The Rising of the Shield Hero
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Spy X Family
  • My wife is the student council president
  • Aoashi
  • Recovery of an MMO junkie
  • Kaguya Sama - Love is War
  • Prison School
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • My Dress Up Darling

Really just waiting for Rent a Girlfriend Season 2 to drop.

Been pretty ■■■■■■ off since many shows have either no ETA on new seasons (Hunter x Hunter and My Hero Academia) or just been canned after 1 season.

Really there is just no limit to what the Japanese will think off with their ideas and Genre hopping.

Hehe, prison school.

Mate it’s bloody hilarious

And awkward if anyone steps into the room!

Is good though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep.

Loving Tonikawa Cawaii.

Feel good story.

Currently binged the English Dub of Higehiro: After Being rejected, I shaved and took in a High School Runaway.

Synopsis:
What happens when a drunk 26 year old male stumbles upon a 17 year old runaway school girl and lets her stay overnight in his single room apartment?

My review:
Whilst Higehiro is not the best in in the Romantic Comedy genre, it tugs at the heart strings. You see the evolution of the runaway school girl (Sayu) and the protagnist being a drunk Yoshida. The reasons for her being a runaway and the impact on her life are great.

Highly recommend.

1 Like
2 Likes

Yea that’s Isekai. Some is good… but others push the barrier like being reincarnated as their love interest dog…