Anime アニメ Manga 漫画

Naruto is very good. If you like Naruto you’ll like Fairy Tail as well. Similar but a lot quicker paced.

If you like Naruto you’ve probably already had a lobotomy…

Ghost stories is really keeping me glued! So racist and inappropriate but funny at the same time!

Appleseed
Ghost in the Shell / 2.0

Quoted Post

Naruto is very good. If you like Naruto you'll like Fairy Tail as well. Similar but a lot quicker paced.

Fairy Tail. I am addicted.

CURSE YOU UNNECESSARY STORY ARC!*

*Naruto

Three more series out of the way. Now onto the colossus that is Love Live! 4 episodes in and it reminds me of K-On!

Almost finished the whole of fairy tail, only 25 more episodes to be up to date! I live, breathe and sleep fairy tail. No control!

try reading any of the big 4. thats a mission and a half.

Quoted Post

try reading any of the big 4. thats a mission and a half.

I haven’t got the time or money for that! Although manga is starting to appear on crunchyroll.

Cowboy Bebop was fun.
Claymore was promising as well, but l never got to finish the series.

Been watching hellsing ultimate, gratuitous violence vampires and nazi’s pretty much the perfect mix.

Love Live! was okay. Season 2 can wait a bit.

Onto Nisekoi now.

So watching Fairy tail(2014) now. It’s a little different but really digging it.

It’s an interesting back story to get to the 2014 fairy tail. Different company producing the show and artwork better than it was.

Quoted Post

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1576/7521/original.jpg

Just finished fairy tail.

Now i’ve really gone cray with Echhi but started watching Sekirei and it’s funny haha

I don’t suppose anyone has a good source for me to get an evaluation copy of Armored Trooper Votoms?

Quoted Post

Just finished fairy tail.

Now i’ve really gone cray with Echhi but started watching Sekirei and it’s funny haha

Highschool DXD or Freezing if you want Ecchi.