Another Mass Shooting, (Just Another Day) in America

I hope things go as well as they can. I really don’t know what else to say. The whole situation is just so farked.

Thanks all. This country is farked. We are okay (wife works at MSU too), as are everyone we know as far as we can tell.

Three dead currently, and it sounds like the gunman was found dead around 12.30am (four hours after the whole thing began), having shot himself. MSU closed for all nonessential operations for the next 48 hours. Apparently back to “normal” on Thursday.

2 Likes

Apparently for multiple MSU students this is their second mass shooting, after having experienced one at high school. JFC.

up to #75 for the year (MSU was the 74th)

A Sandy Hook survivor was among them

Yep, the Oxford high school near Detroit had a shooting a little over a year ago.

Some of my colleagues in Lansing have already had their kids’ school cancelled twice in the last week due to gun violence - a suicide in the school playground and a false active shooter threat at a local high school.

Just another Friday.

How soon until you get the ■■■■ out?

on todays version of failed state bingo, we all hit bingo. thanks america

At least another 18mo it looks like :frowning:

I knew Jesus was Calabrese!

1 Like

Bearing in mind that Joseph had no part (???) in his genetic makeup, has anybody surmised what the Holy Spirit’s appearance would have been?

5 Likes

“You mean he didn’t speak English with an American accent?”

5 Likes

a) not sure why this is here as its not a mass shooting
b) why on earth wouldn’t this be investigated as a homicide??? He was shot!

3 Likes

LOL, LOL , LOL

Modern day mock up for you

17 Likes

Was he shot at Mass?

3 Likes

If it was a black church or a Sikh temple, all bets are off.

Looks like this Irishman: