Another non-rival crushed - review those Norf losers

Everyone in the crowd went full Fark Carlton, and justifiably so.

16 Likes

That.
Just.
Happened.

15 Likes

Only TWO games off second spot BOMBERS!!!

4 Likes

FOAD Norf you pathetic, sniping tin rattlers. Your only shot at relevance was moving to the Gold Coast and you â– â– â– â– â– â–  it up.

I love that their fans think we have some huge rivalry, when in fact we couldn’t care less - just fold them already.

25 Likes

Fck come on

how exciting was the last qtr.
thought we were home at 3qtr time
then hooker basically seized up and Brown ran riot got north in front. then that goal to Tippa
great football.
And clutch last 18 seconds.

10 Likes

Imagine if our Fan-ta-see-a wasn’t busted?

6 Likes

Fantastic gutsy win

2 Likes

Tippa has the ball on a string tonight. Incredible.

Wished I was there

2 Likes

Just wondering what excuse the media will give as to why north lost the game as opposed to us winning it?

25 Likes

I’ve lost my voice.

I have a hole in my foot from jumping off the couch and landing on Lego.

WORTH IT.

66 Likes

That was almost a 2004 West Coast won reaction in the crowd.

15 Likes

We played well mostly. Hurley out was massive and we found a way. So much better than the last two wins.

4 Likes

I reckon that’s our best win this year. Amazing. Ground was going insane!

Go Dons!

Fark everyone else!

And if there are any gloomers talking about how we gave up a lead etc, fair dinkum hand your supporter card in

39 Likes

Best part is we’ve now got a gap on the rest of the teams below 9th. Finals spot for the taking.

4 Likes

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK NORTH.

AND FARK FARK CARLTON.

LOUD NOISES.

14 Likes

Or Hurley or Hooker. OH boy wowee

1 Like

Only problem with the result is we won by 3 points too many

2 Likes

For those potting Derm, He was at a sportsman’s night a few years back and I quizzed him about the hate and he laughed and said it was just a bit of an act and he actually has a heap of former Bomber players as mates.

Still Fark him though :rofl:

31 Likes

Injuries don’t stop us any longer. Somebody always stepping up. Another hard fought, win as we continue on a glorious run towards September. Go you mighty bombers.

10 Likes