Another non-rival crushed - review those Norf losers

I could answer, but enough now.
In summary, just fine.

2 Likes

Tippa broke McDonald’s leg with a legit tackle in the last. What goes around…

1 Like

And look at the weagles coach showing no emotion at all.
Looks so familiar.

Sorry, quick edit.
What a farking goal by a farkin legend!!!

I’m still confused/bitter about Coach @Reboot looking at a first quarter where the Blitz half-back line destroyed the opposition, and deciding those three were the ones who had to be benched. Unsurprisingly the team started leaking more than @Alan_Noonan_10.

I reckon it’s changed a fair bit recently. This year in particular I’ve heard a heap of praise about De Bour. Look at Clarke - glowing praise for him too. It’s when taggers go the scratching / pinching route that people frown.

1 Like

What did you do to him? Are you available in 2020 to take up midfield coaching position at Essendon?

1 Like

It was a god old fashioned bump but hurls was at the wrong angle due to the hand ball. Thats why his shoulder has popped. Side on , expecting it and there would have been no injury.

You’ll be horribly incontinent one day yourself, and judging by the way that firebreak on the back of your scone is expanding, not that far distant in the future.

1 Like

Rhys Shaw booked in for Talking Footy because everyone knows they’re gonna win: his first answer is that he’s looking forward to the next six weeks.

Only.

1 Like

I haven’t watched 2 mins of footy so many times since “look at this that’ll bring the house down” in 93.
All the diff versions that are coming to light are awesome to watch, especially the fans twitter vids.

11 Likes

I still cant believe how easy he made that last snap look…

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll get many to agree with this, but here goes…

Regarding Huddo’s call, whilst I like him as a caller generally, and some of his work has been very good (ie.Buddy 13, and the Nick Davis winning goal against his side), I thought his call after Tippa’s winning goal was overblown and grandiose.
I much prefer the Sandy Roberts “what more can you say” style of commentary.
Less words, let the picture on the screen, and the incredible sound of delirious supporters tell the story.

Huddo…sometimes less is more !!!

3 Likes

The buddy 13 was also way over the top, cringe worthy

2 Likes

He also said tippa has a rap song. It’s clearly not a rap song.

4 Likes

He can be as over the top as he likes.

Considering what I was up to at the time it would be like glasshouses and stone throwing or whatever that saying is.

1 Like

AFL 360 showed footage from the game. Woosha beaming when the siren went - good to see that emotion!

7 Likes

The shot from the crowd is from deeper in the pocket so the angle looks tighter than it was. He had about 2 feet or so either side of the ball - we were straight behind the kick. If he’d hit it with any round the corner vertical axis spin it’d have swung and been been hard to miss one post or other but I’m pretty sure he kicked it so it spun in a vertical plane (horizontal axis) as it didn’t swing virtually at all. I honestly think while that’s a difficult kick with pressure, he’d average 6-7 out of 10, with his skills. I guess I’m agreeing with you - he made it look easy when for most it’s not! But he was by no means on the boundary…

have a cry salami.

1 Like

2 Likes

I personally like how bemused Twatly looks.

6 Likes