Another non-rival crushed - review those Norf losers

11 against them for the year?

If he’s a downhill skiier, he’s potting his own side…

3 Likes

Sorry, yes I forgot Peverill.

1 Like

Good call for me to bookmark that.

4 Likes

Zac Clarke should be so proud of himself tonight. Was supposed to be the reason we were going to lose but stood tall and played a major part in the victory. His second and third efforts were phenomenal. I just love it when a guy gets written off and proves everyone wrong (me included). All the media focus will be on Walla - and why not - but Zaccy Clarke take a bow.

109 Likes

The contrasting emotions of football in that last minute of play…

Cursing Zach Merrett for blazing away into the Forward 50 and giving the ball straight back to the Roos!

Screaming with joy forty seconds later (running around the lounge room high-fiving the rest of the family) when Tippa scores the miracle goal from an impossible angle!

Its why we all love this game!

21 Likes

They are crying about the umpiring in the bars too.

The beer somehow tastes sweeter because of it.

5 Likes

All the people who were wanting him to play poorly were thrilled when he kicked into the man on the mark in the first. I reckon he turned them around when he then went and marked again.

3 Likes

Do ■■■■ off. They got some cheapies.

Didn’t he grow up a Dons fan? And his junios club wore red and black??

I don’t hate derm, he knows he’s not curing cancer, takes the ■■■■.

1 Like

I know Dermi and can confirm this is true.

Makes it even better

1 Like

I gonna be the bigger man and say I was wrong about ZClarke. If he brings that consistency every week we could be a threat. On wards and upwards

6 Likes

Whoever posted those screen grabs from Norf’s bigfooty page in the lead up to the match, you now have an obligation to go back there and post something demeaning and in very poor taste then return here with a fresh set of screen grabs.

20 Likes

And I always thought you were classier than the rest of us. :rofl:

I respect the guy. Watched him kick a bag against us in the 85 GF and he was awesome. He’s a rival, but a worthy rival, unlike anyone at a p1ssant club like Norf.

8 Likes

So what’s the go with the rules?

Why is that after you take a mark you can get tackled, even after you went to ground after marking in a marking contest a are are getting up off the ground?

Also, what is having possession of the ball?

If the free agains Guelfi in the first for throw/scoop is a free, that means the umpire deemed him to have gained possession of the ball. If that’s what it takes to have possession or control of the ball, why was it not a mark to Saad when he was tackled while marking it in the second quarter?

Just started to watch the replay.

We have won the toss.

8 Likes

I’m just so impressed with how tough Norf are.

Really, really tough being constantly second to the ball and dishing out late hit after late hit. Stiff arms to the face, yep really tough.

Enjoy your week off Cunnington, you piece of ■■■■. Hope you enjoy the imprint of Dylan Clarke on your back and replaying the image of Tippa ending your pathetic season.

■■■■ off and fold you irrelevant, tin rattling flogs.

31 Likes

Did they officially change the rule about not being able to even touch someone really after they take a mark? They must have. Anyone know?

2 Likes

Cobb & Co?