Another rat in the ranks. Please read before considering a vote for Bill Jennings

Bill says the supplements saga came as no surprise to the Essendon supporters he sits with at the footy. He cited ''shifty letters in the shadows of 2011 squeezing Bronze members to become Silver. Inducements of petrol vouchers if they changed in 2012, but by this year, if they didn't change, they would be moving to an inferior seat''.[/size]

Cos those things are exactly the same.

Peanut.

I responded to his blog, and he didnt like what I said, but he did send me an email.

Sent: Monday, 24 November 2014 7:00 AM
Subject: Comment on Bomber Bill

Hi  â€“ if you were prepared to modify the reference to me being a ‘■■■■■■■■‘ at the start of your comment. I will publish it. I want the dialogue to have a certain level of respect through. People are entitled to hold a different view like you clearly do. Just let‘s keep it civil.

If I had your okay to replace the word, you send it to me and I can change it from my end. Otherwise it won‘t be published.

Cheers

Bill J

<p><em><span style="color:#0000cd;"><strong><span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;">Bill Jennings</span></strong><br><span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:9pt;">Founder and Creator&nbsp;</span></span></span><br><span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:9pt;"><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.time-space.com.au'><span style="color:#0000cd;">www.time-space.com.au</span></a></span></span></em></p>

<p></p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

My reply:

Well Bill, I just call it like I see it.

I read your blurb for standing for the Board, and thought that this bloke sound OK. Then I read this nonsense you wrote, and while opinions are OK, yours is just an opinion and has no fact. In your case, you have made outrageous statements about James Hird and offer no evidence for any of these allegations.

I and most of my fellow Bomber supporters, believe in justice. If James Hird and the others did anything wrong and illegal under WADA then, I will help hammer in the nails as he is impaled to a cross at Windy Hill, but Bill, they all deserve a fair hearing and not one that is tainted with crap remarks like yours.

Obviously you are aiming yourself, at the redneck fringe, who believe what Caro and Smith have to say, that James Hird is responsible for everything.  Poor strategy, I would reckon, and I will spread your evil words to all I know with my view that a vote for you is a vote for a smug hypocrite. 

So stop being a ■■■■■■■■ and do something that you and your family can be proud of: stand up for fairness and justice, and let those other mugs take the cheap shots. You are much better than that.

Oh my Jesus Christ. I just looked at his "business" website. This guy is a deadset egomaniac. 

I'm a bit reluctant to vote for a guy who has a platform of how crap of a club we are. 

We're a very strong club building to get even better. 

No mention at all about the positives that exist, or how he could bring constructive change.

So he wants to fix the opt-in contribution, ok, that done...now what?  Right...lets fix the membership upgrade issue....then what?

What's his big picture?

I'm a bit reluctant to vote for a guy who has a platform of how crap of a club we are. 

We're a very strong club building to get even better. 

No mention at all about the positives that exist, or how he could bring constructive change.

So he wants to fix the opt-in contribution, ok, that done...now what?  Right...lets fix the membership upgrade issue....then what?

What's his big picture?

"If we get Dangerfield it will fix everything", he was heard to say. 

Assessment = ■■■■■■■■

No soup for you . . . .

Oh my Jesus Christ. I just looked at his "business" website. This guy is a deadset egomaniac. 

He calls himself 'founder and creator' of his business in his email signature.  I could have told you that for free...

Definite 'old man yells at clouds' vibe with this guy.

WSNVFH

Can't even play devil's advocate for this bloke. ■■■■.

"Extraordinary in the ordinary".

I can't believe he founded, and created, time and space. That ■■■■ cray.

I can't believe he founded, and created, time and space. That **** cray.

What a lying prick - trying to take credit for Hirdy's work. 

Quote from Bill's website ..... "Bill, when I met you, I knew I had encountered a philosopher and a poet". Well Bill, add this one to your website, matey:

"When I read your piece on James Hird I knew I had encountered a complete tool" - Humbert Q Humbert.

Polls are open and Humberta and I just voted for Lio and Cousins ....

I can't believe he founded, and created, time and space. That **** cray.

What a lying prick - trying to take credit for Hirdy's work. 

Does Stephen Hawking know about this guy?

Bill says the supplements saga came as no surprise to the Essendon supporters he sits with at the footy. He cited ''shifty letters in the shadows of 2011 squeezing Bronze members to become Silver. Inducements of petrol vouchers if they changed in 2012, but by this year, if they didn't change, they would be moving to an inferior seat''.[/size]

Peanut.

Bill 'Non-Sequiter' Jennings.

Peanut.

Everyone knows it was the flash mob that did it.

Everything was going great 'til then.

rattus exodus. 

Peanut.

Everyone knows it was the flash mob that did it.

Everything was going great 'til then.

true - we lost our innocence and it was never the same after this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK63vFsnCok

Great work Bacchus!!

It‘s pretty obvious the guidelines for getting on the Essendon board are biased towards finding people with corporate experience. That‘s fine, but I‘m not sure it‘s what the club needs most right now. I think what it needs is someone from small business who can offer that perspective to the large organization that Essendon is.

Why stop there? Lets replace Hird with Strathmores coach for some perspective.
This guy's a ******* loon.
Club got whacked for 'governance' and apparently we need LESS corporate experience...

There's a heap of garbage to take apart. Will type up later, on my phone at the moment.

I responded to his blog, and he didnt like what I said, but he did send me an email.

Sent: Monday, 24 November 2014 7:00 AM
Subject: Comment on Bomber Bill

Hi  â€“ if you were prepared to modify the reference to me being a ‘■■■■■■■■‘ at the start of your comment. I will publish it. I want the dialogue to have a certain level of respect through. People are entitled to hold a different view like you clearly do. Just let‘s keep it civil.

If I had your okay to replace the word, you send it to me and I can change it from my end. Otherwise it won‘t be published.

Cheers

Bill J

Bill Jennings
Founder and Creator 

www.time-space.com.au

My reply:

Well Bill, I just call it like I see it.

I read your blurb for standing for the Board, and thought that this bloke sound OK. Then I read this nonsense you wrote, and while opinions are OK, yours is just an opinion and has no fact. In your case, you have made outrageous statements about James Hird and offer no evidence for any of these allegations.

I and most of my fellow Bomber supporters, believe in justice. If James Hird and the others did anything wrong and illegal under WADA then, I will help hammer in the nails as he is impaled to a cross at Windy Hill, but Bill, they all deserve a fair hearing and not one that is tainted with crap remarks like yours.

Obviously you are aiming yourself, at the redneck fringe, who believe what Wilson and Smith have to say, that James Hird is responsible for everything.  Poor strategy, I would reckon, and I will spread your evil words to all I know with my view that a vote for you is a vote for a smug hypocrite. 

So stop being a ■■■■■■■■ and do something that you and your family can be proud of: stand up for fairness and justice, and let those other mugs take the cheap shots. You are much better than that.

I read the article, which I totally disagree with and left a reply on his blog. One thing I do agree with him on is 'keeping it civil'. I believe that at least 90% of Essendon supporters would disagree with his views but the rest, made up of people like him and those that don't have an opinion have a right to not be abused. I noticed he referred to himself as having some kind of religious faith, well my religious faith is entirely invested in our Club and I would suggest that Mr Jennings does a cosmic shift and he too might see the light.  I really think the abuse though, is not helpful.