Anyone been to training lately?

Haven’t seen a training report lately and just wondered if anyone had been?

Why don’t you go?

Would love to go and watch training but unfortunately I have to go to work.

Ooook then

you should ask for your money back.

How much better would life be if you didn’t have to work? In percentage terms.

Haven't seen a training report lately and just wondered if anyone had been?

Was wondering the same thing… Training reports are my favorite BB posts. I would go to as many training sessions myself if I lived in Melb - but alas…
and there is no way I could match the quality reports and photographic expertise of our regular Blitz reporters…

How much better would life be if you didn't have to work? In percentage terms.

can make one up for you if you want.

It depends, do I get to keep all of the benefits of working without having to work?

Oh…you meant us Blitzers. I thought you meant the players.

Answer is probably the same.

can make one up for you if you want.

I want Rocky to pretend he’s been to training and write a report for the Hun

IS there a captain’s run tomorrow? Might try to make it out if so.

Sorry I’m late and forgive me my first time.

Training Report 26/05/2016

■■■■■■■ hellishly cold at TVSC today, like seriously tuck your jumper into your undies central highlands of Tasmania cold. I thought the indigenous boys were going to light a fire in the forward pocket at one point, poor buggers. Training was pretty rubbish really, there were a series of drills aimed at transitioning the pill from from the back pocket up the ground and into the forward line. If there is one thing that the coaches are bringing is a sense of real game play to training “train for how you want to play” they say. From defence Gwilt for the most part chipped the ball to Hartley, Hartley chipped sideways to Gleeson who struggled to keep his feet in the high winds and everyone looked to chip the ball to Kelly. Goddard’s index finger was prominent. The few times Ashby got the ball he inexplicably chipped it to Neeldy who was losing his ■■■■ as he was chatting up some likely crumpet in the foyer. I counted 5 of these treacle like transitions before finally Walla did his rag, grabbed the pigskin (invoked forcefield) and took off.
Naturally things broke down as the offensive team stepped over the centre line. On many of the entries I noted a stationary Daniher furiously wiping his greasy locks from his eyes, pointing his finger vertically in the air as if admiring a rainbow. Skipworth had handed out the invisibility cloaks and Redman and Irish had adorned them and a stationary Luenberg surrounded by foes called for “hands”. “Voice” overall was pretty low there was some garbled muttering coming from Goddard but in the most part the sound of the GForce winds was predominate. I was getting pretty down at this lacklustre but reasonably consistent display until Shauney floated around the boundary line farting peppermint ice cream and cocaine to lighten the mood however if I was being overly critical he did seem to float the one way.

Luckily the beers were on special (horrible selection for a more refined craft drinkers palette) but as during games certainly a necessary pairing when “doning the sash”.

Bring on the Tigers.

Thanks SW, Congrats on your very first entertaining literary piece for we desperate to hear anything Blitzers! It brought many smiles despite the obviously abysmal weather and player performances… (Tippa excluded). Hope you’ve managed to warm all your extremities now.

Thanks SW, Congrats on your very first entertaining literary piece for we desperate to hear anything Blitzers! It brought many smiles despite the obviously abysmal weather and player performances... (Tippa excluded). Hope you've managed to warm all your extremities now.

Yep great report, very entertaining. Play as you train. Should be an excellent game, looking forward to more of the same.

Would love to go and watch training but unfortunately I have to go to work.

minus super

Great report. Had a good laugh. Much appreciated.

Sorry I'm late and forgive me my first time. ■■■■■■■ hellishly cold at TVSC today, like seriously tuck your jumper into your undies central highlands of Tasmania cold. ....

Cold isn’t the only reason you tuck your jumper into your undies in the central highlands of Tasmania.

Is that a banjo…