ANZAC Day build up and changes

Teams aren’t being announced until Monday apparently

Oh… ok. In that case.

Where’s the VFL team??

3 Likes

I’m optimistic against the Pies if our midfield has a real crack, Myers probably will like the 10 day break. Would make sense to play our most seasoned best 22 against them given they should be feeling good after the break. I would be bringing in 4 or 5 of our best fresh players for the Melbourne game.

Really hope that the Demons give their all against the Tiges on ANZAC Day eve, to regain their pride and completely fry themselves before we play them 5 days later.

If they are pathetic and don’t try against the Tiges, be guaranteed that they will fire up against us after our 4 day break.

2 Likes

What’s the go with Raz? Has he not recovered well enough??

Where are the teamsss?

at the least the VFL team. Where do we find it when @theDJR is not doing his job? What would we do without him?

Since when tf was Orazio in doubt?

http://websites.sportstg.com/round_info.cgi?c=1-118-0-477472-0&pool=1&fixture=124983456&a=SELECT

Since Mr Sunbury dropped the bombshell rumour a couple of days ago.
Fuming if doesn’t get up. A delight to watch is Orazio.

no 10 is back i n VFL and no 34

2 Likes

If I were part of the media group at Essendon I would have named a squad of 33 players tonight, just to tantalise the supporters a little…

FB Francis Hind Ridley
HB McNeice Redman Zerk-Thatcher
C Hocking Long Mynott
HF Boyse Merrett Draper
FF Laverde Mutch McKernan
R Leuenberger Langford Clarke
Int Berry Dixon Fennel Harrison Heppell Houlahan Marklew McQueen Ottavi Sheahan Strachan Younan Crosbie

5 Likes

And name orazio on the bench

1 Like

NewLAV not named

Locked and loaded to set sail at 5am tomorrow morning. Bring it on!

35 Likes

Safe travels.

6 Likes

Save all the change on the way for the Royal :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Has Hirdy got a tip wrong when tipping Essendon games? Has picked the Pies by 3.

How fckng good is it to see Francis named!

17 Likes

We need to the details of your vehicle. I imagined a Land Rover, but I’m sure it’s probably a classic Datsun on club plates.

1 Like