We’re gonna win!!!

1 Like

Would much rather us be underdogs.

3 Likes

YOU MONSTER

GET ON THOSE ODDS

GET OFF AT RIPPERS AFTERWARDS WITH PROFIT

2 Likes

I thought the rain would make us definitely lose, now that it’s not going to rain I feel like I need to freak out about something else… any suggestions?

Just dropped 100 on us, and three medal picks. Zerrett, Hurley or Stewart

1 Like

Pies ‘want revenge’ after last year according to some journos.
Nah.
We owe these ■■■■■ big time.
It’s time for us to get revenge over all the times they’ve flogged us, all the times fat guts swanny kicked a goal from the boundary, sidebum from the goal square, or even some no-name pleb playing their one good game of their career against us.

1 Like

Welfare checks paid early this week because of Wednesday Anzac Day.
Lots of Collingwood money now they’ve realised.

8 Likes

Does anyone else feel a bit guilty for having Anzac day as one of the favourite days of the year? Talk about mixed emotions.

#Change the date

2 Likes

I’m at the dawn service for 100th anniversary of the battle at Villers-Bretonneux, the first Anzac day game I will have missed in many years. The official ceremony will begin in a few minutes. 8500 people here for the sold out event.

Incredibly moving speaches from both Australians and French. Even though I thought I was fairly well informed I never truly understood the impact of the Australian forces during WW1 and the impact of Anzac day before coming here.

The first 4 pages of the daily paper in Amiens was in English and all around Anzac day.

As WOB so elequantly put it this is about much more than a football game.

Having said that I hope we smash them today, for those lucky enough to be at the game put in an extra cheer for me.

22 Likes

Where’s the training report Nackers? :rofl:

Well done, would be awesome to be there

I reckon we’ll know 10 minutes in what we’re in store for. Like the Freo game when they strolled in for a goal in the first minute or the Bulldogs game where we carked it straight up, If Sidebottom or one of their other hacks run into goal they you know we’re toast.

4 Likes

DRAW

The Gallipoli service is quite moving.

I feel sick in the guts worried we will lose to them.

5 Likes

Isn’t Devon Smith paying good money for the medal?

Do you still need a ticket?

I could email a ticket (concession) as my daughter can’t go.

Anyone else who could use it let me know and I could email it. Ticketek indicate it might be upgradable to an adult ticket if you go to their booth, but say it will be up to their discretion on the day.

@JuzzyB has first dibs though, I’ll get back to any reply though.

Where’s @westozziebomber and anyone else for that matter?

Bit of banter already at Essendon station. Quite a few Filth supporters here. They’re currently being thanked by Essendon supporters for Stewart :joy:

10 Likes