Anzac day - game day thread

Breaking News on Channel 7:
Fantasia has again been withdrawn from the ANZAC day match ESS Vs Coll today.

In an exclusive interview with Channel 7, Orazio declared ‘‘I didn’t want to embarrass the pies, hence why I’ve been staying away from these matches. I would easily kick a bag on any of their defenders, plus I’d take out the medal so I’d rather give teammates a chance’’

The interview then took a sharp turn when Orazio then did a backflip and said ‘’You know what? ■■■■ it, I’ll play!’’

Fantasiiiiiaaaaaaaaa is innnnn

7 Likes

People don’t realist just how fcking sh*t we were last year in this game. ■■■■■■■ down by 10+ goals until we got some cheapies late, and scored about 1 goal in almost three quarters.

I’m having nightmares of Bags having 3 goals kicked on him alone in the first, them running in waves unchecked through the middle to goal for the whole game, Cox marking uncontested deep forward, Sidebottom goaling regulary from within 20m, Treloar getting leather poising and Grundy tearing the shreds off us…

I hope we win but I still wake up sweating thinking of last years game and some of the nightmares before it. Collingwood by 10 goals and that’s with our backline doing well.

1 Like

Don’t back away now. Own it.

You’re welcome to my cardboard box.

We lost Green and Begley early didn’t we?

This is 2019 not 2018.

Better side, have faith brother

Raz has as much of a chance of missing today as he has getting pregnant.

1 Like

So there is a chance

1 Like

Any chance Collingwood can cop an early injury for once. Sick of always been down a man or two against them.

3 Likes

Yes

You stink it up every week but we don’t judge you on past performances. You should afford Essendon the same courtesy. Jerkbag.

As long as we don’t get a bunch of cheap out the back goals early, and one of their nuffirs doesn’t have a field day, I’ll be happy

Can’t wait to lose

Got a feeling Hooker might win that medal today. That’s my out of the box prediction.

3 Likes

Watch last years game then.

2 Likes

Has Hooker cut his hair?

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. Not important.

Spoiling ability. now THAT’S important.

He has. Easier to pull a medal over your head if you don’t have a man bun.

3 Likes

Rules out redman then

Is Fantaseeya out or knot?

I’m tipping Icey to win the Game Day thread. Seriously good week by week but really shines on ANZAC Day.