ANZAC Day ticket information

They need to hurry up and get membership cards out then

Does anyone know when the tickets go on sale for the gws game?

Since 2006, (2006!) Essendon have won only 3 Anzac Day games. Thatā€™s 3 in 13 years / 2 of the last 9! Overall, Collingwood lead 14 to 9. Say it every year and hopefully it eventuatesā€¦ itā€™s time to reverse the trend and inflict some pain on the club and their supporters. Essendon followers are sick of the insipid performances served up by their team most years. Itā€™s timeā€¦

5 Likes

If I donā€™t have a membership and just want to buy tickets when they go on sale to the public, what is the max number of tickets in one transaction I can buy?

and thenā€¦

2019 Ticket On-Sale Dates

RD DATE MATCH MEMBER PRE SALE ON-SALE DATE
1 24/03/2019 GWS GIANTS v Essendon TBC TBC

Soā€¦

ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

1 Like

Iā€™ve booked flights up surely they couldnā€™t sell out their 24,000 tickets and I can buy at the gate???

I reckon youā€™ll be fine, might even score a freebie!

Youā€™d certainly think so

Providing you get in first, I reckon about 70,000.

3 Likes

If all their members buy 1000 tickets each there would still be 20,000 tickets for sale on the day

No need to stress about getting access to round 1. Thatā€™s for sure.

MCC members reserved seat & visitor tickets go on sale this coming Monday.

I got mine over a week ago.

FWIW Iā€™ve obtained better tickets through General Admission than I ever have through having too tier AFL Membership or club membership.

Iā€™ll be buying a family 3 game, then ANZAC tix in the gen admin pool.

Once Iā€™ve used the 3 games up, Iā€™ll buy another family 3 game, rinse and repeatā€¦

Dunno if its mentioned up above, but I spoke to them on the phone today and tickets are March 4th and if you donā€™t have your card yet, ring on the 1st or 2nd and they will have your barcode.

No Fam 6 Gamers on offer?

Yes, but I want to double dip and count my family of 4 as 8.

(Plus this time every year the kids say they will go, then they bail on me)

2 Likes

Ahh.hh, right.

Well you may well count as fekken 12 this year then, ā€¦ :smirk:

My 3 game membership says exludes Anzac day. Does that mean I just need to buy a ticket but can still use it to buy on member day?