Anzac Day Tickets

Good side

Quoted Post

Club site is running a comp where you have to name a best 22 from Anzac day games over the last 20 years (or is it 21)

FWIW - mine

Wellman Fletch Hardwick
MJ Hooker wanganeen

zaharakis Watson Lovett
Ryder Hepp JJ

Mercuri Lucas Hird
Bewick Lloyd caracella

Alessio stanton misiti long

Yes i know Wangas played only one but that is all the excuse i need.

I believe this is our squad for Rd 1 of the NAB cup.

Weā€™ll farking flog the Saints. By about 70 points and a farking bomb threat.

Is the all time ANZAC team meant to be made up of good ANZAC day performers?

Cos I think I remember Jason Laycock playing very well the year Lovett won the medal.

I think that was the same year Hird got reported, then kicked a sausage after the half time siren from the boundary with his second shot on goal, then took a screamer on the MCC wing in the last quarter.

Quoted Post

Cos I think I remember Jason Laycock playing very well the year Lovett won the medal.

I think that was the same year Hird got reported, then kicked a sausage after the half time siren from the boundary with his second shot on goal, then took a screamer on the MCC wing in the last quarter.

Yes

I considered laycock for that reason but then I remembered that that was the single decent game he played for the club and put sess in instead

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Yes

I considered laycock for that reason but then I remembered that that was the single decent game he played for the club and put sess in instead

I still canā€™t figure out why his comeback didnā€™t fully eventuate.

Anyone know how I can get 5 seats in a row on ANZAC day without being up against the back wall as we usually are? Have 4 mates and my gf that arenā€™t members (I am) and want to find how to secure decent seats, always jump on the general pub seating the minute it comes out but only nosebleeds availableā€¦

Quoted Post

Club site is running a comp where you have to name a best 22 from Anzac day games over the last 20 years (or is it 21)

FWIW - mine

Wellman Fletch Hardwick
MJ Hooker wanganeen

zaharakis Watson Lovett
Ryder Hepp JJ

Mercuri Lucas Hird
Bewick Lloyd caracella

Cupido stiff to miss out

MCC tickets are available at the moment, members pre sale 12 midday tomorrow, public tickets 10am Friday. Lets pack the joint.

Iā€™ve booked my flight and accommodation. The one time each year I get to use my silver membership. For the first time ever I am thinking of sitting in my seat. Usually stand around Bay13, but going to get a different perspective this year LOL

Which end is the EFC end ?
Have to buy multiple tickets on Friday for a group.

Quoted Post

Wait. So im tbe same as tinhillterror. I purely only want to buy a 3 game flexi so i get pre sale to anzac day so i can get decent seats for me and dad. But il only be able to purchase 1 ticket?

Like I said, if your info is correct, The Royal, then Standing Room. Why bother reserving a seat?

Quoted Post

Which end is the EFC end ? Have to buy multiple tickets on Friday for a group.

Southern stand.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

FWIW - mine

Wellman Fletch Hardwick
MJ Hooker wanganeen

zaharakis Watson Lovett
Ryder Hepp JJ

Mercuri Lucas Hird
Bewick Lloyd caracella

Cupido stiff to miss out

Was robbed of the Anzac Day medal in 03.

I might not be comimg anymore.

:open_mouth:

First bail on me in radelaide on the weekend em. Now anzac day

</3

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Wait. So im tbe same as tinhillterror. I purely only want to buy a 3 game flexi so i get pre sale to anzac day so i can get decent seats for me and dad. But il only be able to purchase 1 ticket?

Like I said, if your info is correct, The Royal, then Standing Room. Why bother reserving a seat?

Gonna get reserved seats tomorrow for the old boy, il see you at the royal before and after. Il wander down the GS if weā€™re ten goals up too

Quoted Post

First bail on me in radelaide on the weekend em. Now anzac day

</3

Iā€™m just not sure.

Please donā€™t hate me :frowning:

Youā€™re still coming to Crichton with me.

All of us need to be at Anzac day this year.

Can we not give up a 7 goal lead this year please? Too much to ask?