Anzac Day tix - Fri11 March. Sydney Adelaide & Freo on sale now!

On the ticktek website is says club members and public reserve 7pm tonight

And it also says 9am friday afl reserve

Is this a error?

Yep this is confusing me too. I see Wed 7pm i.e. tonight on ticketek specifically for ANZAC Day.

whereabouts?
http://m.ticketek.com.au/shows/performance.aspx?sh=COLLI0516&v=MCG

Strange

very ! so that’s the mobile site isn’t it? not the standard Ticketek site?

very ! so that's the mobile site isn't it? not the standard Ticketek site?

Yes that’s right.
That’s why I’m more inclined to believe what you’re saying but it has thrown a spanner in the works. Will try at 7pm tonight and see what happens. If not, Friday midday.

Have you tried forcing the desktop site to appear on the phone?

Have you tried turning it off & turning it back on again??

if you look at the onsale dates for the entire season on the mobile site, it shows the same info as the desktop site. I think they’ve just got the info wrong on that one link. Will be trying it tonight as well though!!

http://m.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=AFLPROXY16

Carlton was listed as a 7pm release on the mobile site. I just switched to the normal site (there’s a link at the bottom of the Ticketek website) and indeed they were selling it already.

It seems no one has worked this out yet as I just got Q49 seat A1, presumably seven hours after it became available!

So can we get anzac day tickets now??

Nah the option of getting them at 7pm tonight disappeared a couple of hours ago. I think they realised their mistake on the mobile website. Try on Friday at noon.

General ballsup with the Ticketek website crashing the second AFL Members tix for ANZAC Day go on sale

Escalated from General to World Class Ballsup now

And we get charged $2.70 “booking fee” for this

Any afl members managed to book anything this morning? Whole thing is screwed

Ticketek are a joke. One hour of trying and nothing f*#k!!!

Beyond ■■■■■■ off now

Level 1 tix have gone to “single seats” only now

Beyond ■■■■■■ off now

Level 1 tix have gone to “single seats” only now

which is because according to Ticketek on twitter people are still able to buy seats at an outlet and on the phone while those online have been unable to buy even one

Got through on the phone after 75 minutes on hold and got Level 1 Row B tix … so happy now

Tickets postponed to afl members until Friday 11 March at 9.am round 1-6

Ticketek Australia Hi Chris, we apologise for the inconvenience. The presale for the AFL Reserve matches at the MCG (Rounds 1-6) has now been postponed until Friday 11th March, at 9 am.

■■■■■■■, all the best seats for anzac day will have gone to the phone and outlet customers already. so ■■■■■■ off