Anzac Day tix - Fri11 March. Sydney Adelaide & Freo on sale now!

■■■■■■■, all the best seats for anzac day will have gone to the phone and outlet customers already. so ■■■■■■ off

Incorrect. I was just at an outlet because I couldn’t access tickets online. The whole pre sale has been moved to next Friday (March 11) at 9am. NOBODY can access tickets today. The outlets can’t even login to the ticketek system let alone have access to the AFL tickets. Trust me, they’re as frustrated as we are right now.

Well trust me … I bought 2 tix over the phone … took money out of my account and gave me a reference number … check the mail in a few days

Well trust me ... I bought 2 tix over the phone ... took money out of my account and gave me a reference number ... check the mail in a few days

I think it’s been pulled at some stage around 10am. Same ■■■■ will happen next week you watch

Please note
Club Member and Public Reserve onsale has been postponed until further notice.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

#^&$ 7#&$(@ $%& ******************

M51 Row Z
Bought 2nd March 2016 9:01 AM
Only 2 rows a way from my home reserved seats.
Happy? Well, yeah!

M51 Row Z Bought 2nd March 2016 9:01 AM Only 2 rows a way from my home reserved seats. Happy? Well, yeah!

March 2nd?? How?

M51 Row Z Bought 2nd March 2016 9:01 AM Only 2 rows a way from my home reserved seats. Happy? Well, yeah!
I can beat that: 1 row and 5 seats across from my home reserved seat. But I was slow to react, it took till 9:04 for me.

Also, it’s row D, not Z. B)

When does public go on sale now? I thought it was midday today (Friday)

Please note Club Member and Public Reserve onsale has been postponed until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Please note Club Member and Public Reserve onsale has been postponed until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks Zimmer. Somethings gone wrong at ticketek, so unusual sarcasm

Thanks Zimmer. Somethings gone wrong at ticketek, so unusual sarcasm

Oops I mean Koala :stuck_out_tongue:

all good. Just watch out for drop bears :wink:

Update:

AFL RESERVE MATCHES AT THE MCG
The AFL Reserve Matches pre-sale at the MCG (Rounds 1-6) have been postponed to Fri 11 Mar, 9am. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please note
Club Member and Public Reserve onsale has been postponed until Fri 11 Mar, 12.00pm.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Well trust me ... I bought 2 tix over the phone ... took money out of my account and gave me a reference number ... check the mail in a few days

Don’t doubt it mate, you must’ve been one of the fortunate few to access before they cut it off. The agent I went to says they cut off access around 10:45am but doesn’t think a lot of tickets were sold before the cut off. Glad you got lucky, hopefully many more bomber members/supporters get access.

Don’t doubt it mate, you must’ve been one of the fortunate few to access before they cut it off. The agent I went to says they cut off access around 10:45am but doesn’t think a lot of tickets were sold before the cut off. Glad you got lucky, hopefully many more bomber members/supporters get access.

dingleberry will be raging if they cancel his sales , whether they refund his money or not.

Can see alot of double booked seats happening for the first few rounds across all games, gonna be fun fun fun for the mcg dealing with constant I have booked seats for this seat, no i have booked seats here, blah blah.

dingleberry will be raging if they cancel his sales , whether they refund his money or not.

Can see alot of double booked seats happening for the first few rounds across all games, gonna be fun fun fun for the mcg dealing with constant I have booked seats for this seat, no i have booked seats here, blah blah.

Too right I will be ■■■■■■!

AFL tweeted before they sold 400 tickets before they shut it down, so should be lots left over, doesn’t explain why the Ticketek system was saying “single seats only” for ANZAC Day at about 9:30 while I got 2 tickets at 10:15

Dear Mr. D. Berry,

As you may be aware, a major Ticketek system failure has forced the postponement of the sale of all tickets to the 2016 Toyota AFL Premiership Season matches at the MCG.

The system failure affected this morning’s AFL Member Rounds 1-6 on-sale and we sincerely apologise for the major inconvenience to many of our AFL Members.

We are still waiting for the MCG and Ticketek to confirm the specific reasons for this failure, however, what we do know is as follows:

• The Ticketek system failed soon after 9.00am during the AFL Member on-sale this morning
  • Prior to the system failure a minimal number of tickets were sold across all games during Rounds 1-6, including the ANZAC Day Collingwood v Essendon match
  • As soon as the failure was identified we were in constant communication with Ticketek and were hopeful of a quick solution
  • When it became apparent that there was not an immediate solution, we requested the MCG and Ticketek to suspend the on-sale and began communicating with our Members via social media, SMS and through our customer service centre
  • We have confirmed with the MCG and Ticketek a new on-sale date of Friday, March 11 at 9am ESDT

This failure does not meet our standards of making your football experience better and we are currently in contact with the MCG and Ticketek to ensure they are working towards meeting those standards.

Once again we apologise for this inconvenience and we share in your disappointment.

Yours sincerely,

Stephen Shirley
AFL Membership Manager

Yes well I got back from luch and cannot get any tickets at all. The Ticketek site seems to be completely useless.

No probs for MCC booked seats. Level 1 sold out quick too!

My brother (AKA The Ticket Gatherer) was deep in last Friday and got to the point where it asked for payment and then it f¥*ked out. He tries all morning with same AFL barcodes and it kept saying allocation used. So who knows if his initial order got through? Couldn’t very well check today could you? Ticketek hang your lowly head in shame…
And yet we will Muster up and be on point same time next week.
PS F A R K C A R L T O N