Anzac Day tix - Fri11 March. Sydney Adelaide & Freo on sale now!

Freo tickets now on sale!

So general public tickets (i.e. non away member access) are on sale from 12pm today?

Same ■■■■ as last week it seems with the Ticketek site crashing yet again

Tix I ordered last week arrived in the mail yesterday :slight_smile:

So general public tickets (i.e. non away member access) are on sale from 12pm today?
hopefully!

I’m not after anything today so LOL it’s dead Jim. Perpetual “wait for a gap” countdowns right now.

25 mins of the website trying to ‘auto refresh’ to open the main page - it ain’t happening!

I had computer and mobile going - got in on my mobile after about 12 minutes

Hahah coldblood rang me as he was just about conplete transaction, timed out. After many Fark carltons I managed to get back on and get some nosebleeds.

Farkticketek#

Still some ok seats available if people still need tickets!

Managed to get tix, but had to keep going back and forth. 'Seat allocation is complete crap - best seats available were CC, then U, then BB, then CC, then T, S, BB. Eventually ended up in row P

Gave up on getting a seat, after about 1 hour of frustration with the site, the delays , and the eventual disgusting seat options. I will go for standing with the grog squad. More fun than sitting on a hard plastic seat at high altitude anytime.

Unbelievable!
So I got a call from Ticketek saying there’s been an error and our Anzac Day tickets are actually member seats.
WTF?!!?!!
Our seats are Level 4 close to the wing.
They gave me the option of changing to Level 1 or moving behind the goals Level 4.
I flat out refused and said I wasn’t happy with that. They said they’ll get back to me tomorrow.

How can they be this pathetic?!?!?