Apart from TIPPA, which new player are you most excited about?

Yest is the best

Worsfold.

I’m very excited about what he might bring to all of the players next year.

Headline next year: “Yestin Eades Warning”, after a 3 goal debut.

Tippa.

(And yes I read the thread title…)

Tom Wallis.

After he gets upgraded for 1 x game against Carlton and knocks out Marc Murphy.

Dean Wallis: “Thaaaat’s my boy!”

In the long run Francis will be most influential player at the club

At the end of 2005 we lost M. Allan, J.Murphy, M.Alvey, B.Haynes, T.Zantuck, D.Cupido, P.Thomas, M.Bullen, T.Richards, S.Hunt, A.Wilson, R.Bain.

And we gained…

S.Camporeale, C.Heffernan, R.Cole, S.Lonergan, C.Dempsey, A.Lucy, J.Neagle, P.Ryder, L.McKinnon, H.Hocking, M.Firman, T.O’Keefe.

You can all thank me for that depressing piece of information at your leisure.

In answer to the real question - Parish. I like a bit of an underdog, a bit of a battler. He’s basically got nothing going for him, and yet he has been rated for what seems like forever. Gets ball, gets rid of ball, does it quick and with accuracy. I personally think he will play early, and we’ll love him from the start. Enough even to forget about his hair, or at least be able to look past it. Later on, he may not quite have the hurt factor. Time will tell. But I really like a pure footballer, and this kid is that.

Very interesting. Whilst as a group the players we brought in were not fantastic, they were way better than the one players we let go.

In the long run Francis will be most influential player at the club
I suspect you might end up being right. But I'm looking for instant gratification.

Golden boy Parish by far, even more than Tippa.

Worsfold.

The club had a sponsors golf day at Carrum last week where John Worsfold spoke and impressed everyone big time.

Mitch Brown for me. Stick him up front and watch him kick goals. He’s an instant success just awaiting the opportunity.

Worsfold.

The club had a sponsors golf day at Carrum last week where John Worsfold spoke and impressed everyone big time.

Damn, literally around the corner and I had no idea.

For me it’s Morgan…I have a need, a need for speed!

Parish

I also think fantasia will have a breakout year next year. Very excited to see him get more senior games

I know he older than a lot of other guys, but i can’t wait to see a fully fit Hocking in the team. The guy just adds so much when he is playing. We really missed his grunt work and tagging last season

Too early for 2016, but l will get in early and say Gach.

Not new but Laverde. To me he just about has it all. Cannot wait to see him after 50 games of experience.

I also think Hartley impresses. Going off his highlights he looks a likely sort.

If Looneyburger stays fit, very much looking forward to seeing him at his best, which is very, very good.

Not new but Laverde. To me he just about has it all. Cannot wait to see him after 50 games of experience.

I also think Hartley impresses. Going off his highlights he looks a likely sort.

RIP KEILOR and Hartley.