Apple's Latest

Everything beginning with an “i”

I'm due for a new plan. Think it would be worth it waiting for the reported 5S to come out?

September 10 launch according to the rounds today for the new iPhone(s)

so if you can wait a little over a month you will be good to go.

When is the new iOS coming out?

Same time one would hope.

Yeah. typically new iOS is release at the  new iPhone reveal, so Sept 10th would be a good guess.

Latest beta build of iOS 7 is really stable. 95% of the bad bugs are gone. Battery life is back to normal. It's close. 

My plan's up in December, so I should be ready to roll.

Are 4G plans much more expensive than the old 3G ones, because I'll probably get a Wi-fi only iPad and Hotspot from the phone.

My plan's up in December, so I should be ready to roll.

Are 4G plans much more expensive than the old 3G ones, because I'll probably get a Wi-fi only iPad and Hotspot from the phone.

should be no different at all. That day would only likley come if 4g is everywhere, are you with Telstra Noonan?

My iPhone 4 is almost 3 years old. It's been a fantastic phone, my best ever, but I'm ■■■■■■ well ready for the next iPhone. At least 32GB this time, as well.

Is anyone interested in the 5c?

I c what you did there

Ben: maybe. Depends on the outright price. If I stay on a contract I’ll go for a 5S

5S all the way. Rumored new iPad (not mini, the other one) tempting too...

5S. Day one.

What could they add to the iPad 5 other than battery, speed and thinner/lighter?

What could they add to the iPad 5 other than battery, speed and thinner/lighter?

more magic

rounder corners?

more magic

DESIGNED BY APPLE IN CALIFORNIA

OUR SIGNATURE

should be no different at all. That day would only likley come if 4g is everywhere, are you with Telstra Noonan?

yep