ASADA and so on and so forth etc etc

I wonder if the club will unload on ASADA when the case is wrapped up.

They have some genuine grievances with them.

That being said, I think the interim report was more AFL driven than ASADA.

I also suspect they, the AFL, the wider sporting public and some of us here probably have some genuine grievances with Essendon as well.

I would be very surprised if they reignited this whole thing once it is concluded. It will be swept under a rug and have a tonne of concrete poured on top of it.

For me this remains an open issue. lf FASADA can't prove anything, then they deserve both barrels. 

ASADA and the AFL both need a comprehensive review.

Essendon although not guilty of substance abuse, are guilty of neglect and the hiring of Dank.

Alot of water still to come under this bridge yet. Only way to open the flood gates is to perform on field, although hard, we did it in 2013 and need to continue moment into next year in the face of more adversity.

Cmon bombers " Believe ", I do.

No-one will do anything to change FASADA's ways, as they'll be seen as assisting drug cheats. 

It's all about image, it doesn't matter if innocent people are trampled under feet.  All that matters is that it appears something is being done to catch drug cheats.

Co operate and get the full penalty or not co operate and maybe get less.

Pretty easy chose for an athlete

Innocent until investigated.

Every single person involved in that organization needs to be publicly hung.

Innocent until investigated.
Every single person involved in that organization needs to be publicly hung.

Fed square, along with Demetriou and his fellow ■■■■■ (hamish mcfloglan for good measure as well).

It is shameful that both Labor and Liberal governments have turned a blind eye to what are effectively human rights offences. All because to shut down ASADA or to make it accountable would not be popular politically

The presumption of innocence is paramount and not only that a rigorous appeals process must be in place.

Makes me sick that these imbeciles have so much power in Australian sport. They can ruin a persons short term and long term future and don't even need to justify it.

No-one will do anything to change FASADA's ways, as they'll be seen as assisting drug cheats. 

It's all about image, it doesn't matter if innocent people are trampled under feet.  All that matters is that it appears something is being done to catch drug cheats.

ASADA's new motto 'the end justifies the means'.

It is shameful that both Labor and Liberal governments have turned a blind eye to what are effectively human rights offences. All because to shut down ASADA or to make it accountable would not be popular politically

The presumption of innocence is paramount and not only that a rigorous appeals process must be in place.

Makes me sick that these imbeciles have so much power in Australian sport. They can ruin a persons short term and long term future and don't even need to justify it.

Watch this space. There are people working exceptionally hard on behalf of what is right. May make little difference but to me it's kinda comforting. I'm still surprisingly hurt and angered by the whole ordeal.
Twitter helps...keeps me out of trouble here ;-)

LOL Yeah highly unlikely. "It's time to move on. We're concentrating on 2014".

Watch this space. There are people working exceptionally hard on behalf of what is right. May make little difference but to me it's kinda comforting. I'm still surprisingly hurt and angered by the whole ordeal.

Nothing can change until legislation is changed.

And the first thing that must be changed is to give sportspeople a robust and independent appeals process. I'm not holding my breath that any political party has the will to do anything though.

Some shady characters over on Twitter.

I just realised the other day I know auskadi's missus...or as we say...esposa.

LOL Yeah highly unlikely. "It's time to move on. We're concentrating on 20[s]14[/s]37".

And the first thing that must be changed is to give sportspeople a robust and independent appeals process. I'm not holding my breath that any political party has the will to do anything though.

It has to start with day dot.

Either publish a list of what's not cool, or at the very least provide a FAQ type forum where athletes can get advice - yay/nay - on any given substance.

And if something subsequently changes, they alert athletes, and if the athlete still has something in their system from prior to a rule change, that has to be taken into account (ie, you stand down for a month from the rule change - or 6 weeks + the difference between the date of rule change & when you get picked up etc - but no "conviction" recorded as such).

They are just murky as fark as a rule. Hell-bent on avoiding clarity or any other standard responsibility as an organisation, but keen on everyone else being accountable to their fark-ups.

LOL Yeah highly unlikely. "It's time to move on. We're concentrating on 2014".

Hird will bring out a book when retired labelled " The truth "

Thymosin BETA

What was wrong with Thymosin Alpha?

It has to start with day dot.

Either publish a list of what's not cool, or at the very least provide a FAQ type forum where athletes can get advice - yay/nay - on any given substance.

And if something subsequently changes, they alert athletes, and if the athlete still has something in their system from prior to a rule change, that has to be taken into account (ie, you stand down for a month from the rule change - or 6 weeks + the difference between the date of rule change & when you get picked up etc - but no "conviction" recorded as such).

They are just murky as fark as a rule. Hell-bent on avoiding clarity or any other standard responsibility as an organisation, but keen on everyone else being accountable to their fark-ups.

Much of a FASADA? You BETA believe they are.

Some shady characters over on Twitter.

I just realised the other day I know auskadi's missus...or as we say...esposa.

You're right there. Although it's a lot of fun....lots to learn too.

All about optics........

Poor Matt Davies....they were probably to busy with 'the big fish' to even properly respond to this guy, even though the impact has been life changing for this guy.   Imagine you were a professional, and you couldn't do your job for 2 years....what a disaster!

It's sad that in our society that you can still be 'guilty till proven innocent'.  Reminds me of when they used to burn witches at the stake.  If you died, you were innocent after all......oooopps sorry.  God will look after you now.