ASADA and so on and so forth etc etc

Good to see ASADA finally found someone to pick up the phone anyway. Guy's had his life on hold for 18 months but a journo seems to have gotten a reply within a week.
So that's OK.

It's the holiday season, was the answering service ;-)

Can confirm I've had Craze before.

The ■■■■ is next level. 

Good to see ASADA finally found someone to pick up the phone anyway. Guy's had his life on hold for 18 months but a journo seems to have gotten a reply within a week.
So that's OK.

FASADA's version of the IT guy. They are a bit like the Marie Celeste, no one on deck. 

I don't think N, alpha-diethyl-Benzeneethanamine has ever been tested on humans. I remember reading (from USA Today iirc), that said substance has never been tested on a human, and that the maker of Craze has some sort of criminal past. Craze was a more powerful pre-workout than supplements with DMAA (banned substance), even though its substances may not be explicitly banned like DMAA, it's better to be safe than sorry and to avoid it.

Potential health risks are typically low priority for those willing to do everything to succeed

Look let's put a full stop to this martyr's cause.  The fact is we had poor practices and protocols in relation to a highly experimental supplements programme which flew too close to the spirit, if not the actual, rigid sport anti-doping laws.  The blokes who should have been responsible for this ■■■■ up have been punished as has the club.  I agree the punishment is probably too extreme, but let's take it in our stride and move on. 

I hope the club does not waste too much energy on all of this. We are in a good position to challenge for a premiership.

Look let's put a full stop to this martyr's cause.  The fact is we had poor practices and protocols in relation to a highly experimental supplements programme which flew too close to the spirit, if not the actual, rigid sport anti-doping laws.

So you'd be ok with being arrested and imprisoned for nearly breaking the law then?

Can confirm I've had Craze before.

The **** is next level.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuark

Anyone had a look at the latest article today about us, AD and R'seharda today in the AGE by John. P.  It says that AD says,  we may yet receive infraction notices by R'seharda. 

And; there was absolutely NO DEAL "allegedly" between Hird and the AFL.  Round and round the mulberry bush we go again.  How many times is it now?  Ho Hum, move along.

Look let's put a full stop to this martyr's cause.  The fact is we had poor practices and protocols in relation to a highly experimental supplements programme which flew too close to the spirit, if not the actual, rigid sport anti-doping laws.

So you'd be ok with being arrested and imprisoned for nearly breaking the law then?

So you'd be happy for your doctor to ring you up and tell you that there was a mix up at the clinic and they didn't know what they injected your child with 6 months ago?

Be honest with yourself. Would you let that slide or would you go to Slater and Gordon?

And before anyone asks, No. I don't have a child on the playing list.

So you'd be happy for your doctor to ring you up and tell you that there was a mix up at the clinic and they didn't know what they injected your child with 6 months ago?

Be honest with yourself. Would you let that slide or would you go to Slater and Gordon?

Do you know the exact chemical breakdown of last nights dinner?

We'll I know it wasn't taken intravenously across the road in a saline solution that has an ingredient list that looks like the by-products of a paint factory.

Call me crazy but I took to safe route of lean beef, vegetables, grains and some fruit for desert. I did take a PED though in the form of caffeine.

Anyone had a look at the latest article today about us, AD and R'seharda today in the AGE by John. P.  It says that AD says,  we may yet receive infraction notices by R'seharda. 

And; there was absolutely NO DEAL "allegedly" between Hird and the AFL.  Round and round the mulberry bush we go again.  How many times is it now?  Ho Hum, move along.

Until somebody of importance (not a freaking journalist) says, we will receive infractions notices, then I will be interested.

Not giving them any hits just for a 'may'.

We'll I know it wasn't taken intravenously across the road in a saline solution that has an ingredient list that looks like the by-products of a paint factory.

Call me crazy but I took to safe route of lean beef, vegetables, grains and some fruit for desert. I did take a PED though in the form of caffeine.

Hasn't worked ;-)

So you have no idea. Like the rest of us.

We'll luckily for me I'm not a professional sports person but I don't see anyone getting busted while sticking to a healthy diet of natural foods.

If I was an athlete and took a supplement that was marked "This product may contain ingredients banned by certain organizations" without getting written approval first I'd feel pretty stupid. The rest of us mortals have jobs where we are expected to perform due diligence, why should athletes be exempt?  Unless of course their club doctor / dietician is doing it for them. 

We'll luckily for me I'm not a professional sports person but I don't see anyone getting busted while sticking to a healthy diet of natural foods.
If I was an athlete and took a supplement that was marked "This product may contain ingredients banned by certain organizations" without getting written approval first I'd feel pretty stupid. The rest of us mortals have jobs where we are expected to perform due diligence, why should athletes be exempt?  Unless of course their club doctor / dietician is doing it for them.

You're right of course, a healthy diet of natural foods is the best way to go for all of us. UNLESS you are a professional athlete asking your body to do every day what it really shouldn't do. UNLESS you are looking to get back from injury quickly so as not to let down your team/fans/self.
Sadly there is no high horse for this one. Prob best to hop off :-)

You're right of course, a healthy diet of natural foods is the best way to go for all of us. UNLESS you are a professional athlete asking your body to do every day what it really shouldn't do. UNLESS you are looking to get back from injury quickly so as not to let down your team/fans/self.

When push comes to shove, if you don't like WADA and its rules then don't become a professional athlete.

But yeah time to counteract the caffeine with some alcohol I think.

Cheers!

When push comes to shove, if you don't like WADA and its rules then don't become a professional athlete.
But yeah time to counteract the caffeine with some alcohol I think.
Cheers!

Have one for me :-D

I'll dedicate several from last night to you Darli  ... it was far too many for me.

You're also welcome to the after effects of 'em  ... if only ..

Thank You.

Nice to see chivalry is alive and well and full of ‘spirits’. :smiley: